LANE/HEVON Tragedy This Week - Spoilerish

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NCgirlie33

Re: LANE/HEVON Tragedy This Week - Spoilerish

Postby NCgirlie33 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Rananculus wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Yes, I saw the spoiler/video too! Was it her and Lily fighting in a car?

Yes, that was Lily and Hillary. If you look closely at the clip, you'll see the rear view mirror at the top in the first part of the clip. Hillary is in the passenger seat.

Wonder how Hilary end up in a car with Lily???

Rananculus

Postby Rananculus » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:26 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:
Rananculus wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Yes, I saw the spoiler/video too! Was it her and Lily fighting in a car?

Yes, that was Lily and Hillary. If you look closely at the clip, you'll see the rear view mirror at the top in the first part of the clip. Hillary is in the passenger seat.

Wonder how Hilary end up in a car with Lily???

This is a WILD yes, but y&r may use one of their old tried-and-true methods. Hilary may end up jumping in the car with Lily to stop her from telling Devon what she sees. Based on what we see in today's episode, Lily may see Hillary with this guy and threatened to go tell Devon. Hillary may chase her down to try to stop her, and that may be what they're arguing about in the car. Just a very wild guess!

Rananculus

Postby Rananculus » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:29 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:
tweeterz wrote:

I think Lily will be the one responsible for Hilary's and the baby's death.
Devon will never ever forgive Lily for that.

I think she will be too, and I don't think Devon should ever forgive her. Lily is way too much. Her obsession with him is far more than that of a sister. She's creepy. Her and Neil both. at the same time, I think they've written Devon into a corner and his character will probably be written off soon too. It's a real shame because Devon and Hillary were a much better couple on the show then Lily and Cane for me.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Lifetime Viewer wrote:Writers have made Lily and Cane into such an unlikable couple. I used to love this couple. I just can't stand the couple these days. Lily is nasty....and Cane is pompous and self righteous. I don't care to watch any of their drama anymore. I guess it shows what bad writing can do to a couple that I used to love.

I do love their twins....but, Shauna is trying to trash Charlie.

Why can't Lily and Cane give some of their air time to Lauren and Michael?

Sorry but to take air time from AA to give to a white couple is not right. I'm sure that is not what you were thinking but this show is the only soap that has AA families on as much as the main white families and I appreciate it.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:38 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:Exactly! These 2 women never got along since day one! They are so petty going back and forth! If something happens to Hilary being that it's Lily's fault, she couldn't live with herself and Devon WILL NEVER forgive her for hurting his child and its mother! :idea:

Not true :!: Initially, Lily was very supportive of Hilary. In fact, she encouraged Cane to hire Hilary. When Jordan, Lily's friend, exposed Hilary's pictures, Lily sided with Hilary.

Rananculus

Postby Rananculus » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:03 pm

monicalewis wrote:
Lifetime Viewer wrote:Writers have made Lily and Cane into such an unlikable couple. I used to love this couple. I just can't stand the couple these days. Lily is nasty....and Cane is pompous and self righteous. I don't care to watch any of their drama anymore. I guess it shows what bad writing can do to a couple that I used to love.

Sorry but to take air time from AA to give to a white couple is not right. I'm sure that is not what you were thinking but this show is the only soap that has AA families on as much as the main white families and I appreciate it.

Not be splitting hairs too much but I don't really see Lily and Cane as a couple of color and they're definitely not an AA couple. Lily does not portray herself as an AA woman - never has, never will. And that's her choice. To be honest, the only AA couple this show had recently was HEVON and that's why I'm really disturbed to see Hillary leaving. But Cane and Lily are a cornerstone couple so I don't have a problem with them in general, but Young and the Restless does need a genuine, professional black couple that they develop fully and invest in keeping on the show. Since it's not going to be HEVON, they need another one and I really don't want it to be Neil either. Honestly it would be nice to have a new couple that is outside of the Winter's dysfunction.

Mamarose10

Postby Mamarose10 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:30 pm

What scares me is that Charlie is in the back seat of that car. I really don't want them killing off another child. And I really like the character of Charlie...such a sweet boy.

nytwhatevr

Postby nytwhatevr » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Mamarose10 wrote:What scares me is that Charlie is in the back seat of that car. I really don't want them killing off another child. And I really like the character of Charlie...such a sweet boy.

I haven't seen it yet and don't know where everyone else is seeing it--but---while I realize many scenes that are ridiculous are only there for plot points,---no way should anyone be driving a potential killing machine while fighting with someone AND with babies/children in the car.
If this is what is going on, Lily is an idiot and a horrible, irresponsible mother.

Rananculus

Postby Rananculus » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Mamarose10 wrote:What scares me is that Charlie is in the back seat of that car. I really don't want them killing off another child. And I really like the character of Charlie...such a sweet boy.

Yikes! I didn't see Charlie in the car! The clip I saw only showed Hillary and Lily sniping at each other in the front seat. Got to look at it again more closely...

Mama B

Postby Mama B » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:21 pm

I agree. Lily is a spoiled little rich brat! She's such a hypocrite! She hated Sam when he was born and now she's belittling Hillary for having a child of her own. witch

Return to “The Young and the Restless”