What I Don't Get

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NCgirlie33

Re: What I Don't Get

Postby NCgirlie33 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:08 am

IMO, Nick didnt really hurt Victor! Not one time did I see Victor look sad or felt guilt when Nick made his hour speech about how he felt about how his father been treating him. The only way Nick can hurt Victor is to drive a stake in his heart or a silver bullet, because this man is evil. Sorry Nick, but your plan went bad! Instead, he hurt his sister and his mother!

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:22 am

mayre wrote:
ThePhenom wrote:Is how Nick is somehow the bad guy. He's taken Victor's abuse for years. His cheeks are bruised from turning them and getting slapped every time. His father released an unstable psychopath who then nearly killed his daughter. His father desecrated the memory of his late daughter by hiring the twin nobody knew existed to torment Sharon. His father had his daughter's mother raped repeatedly. His father plays him and Victoria against each other every chance he gets. When Victor went after Sharon's mental health history in effort to steal Nick's son from him that was the last straw. How much is Nick supposed to endure before he fights back against hideous evil manm

Exactly---as fas as I am concerned ANYTHING he does to Victor, Victor has earned over the years-- Just because Nick found a way to fight fire with fire does not mean his character is going to be another Victor-

That's right. I think Nick has finally had his fill of his dad and all of his power plays. I think Nick is still basically a nice guy, but Victor had no business whatsoever trying to take Christian away from him. Nick came out swinging.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 am

SadieM wrote:Nick is acting out of character. He's not smart. But I think he will be go crawling back to Victor sooner rather than later.

Of course he is. he always does. I would have way more rather Nick just told the truth to the cops about all the stuff he has hid over the years. Oh, but then he'd be an accessory after the fact for so many crimes. Nick is a loser and a wimp and such a hypocrite.

effers

Postby effers » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:00 am

I can't take Nick seriously when he is sleeping with the woman who kidnapped his child. At least Victor was trying to get custody legally.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:35 am

mayre wrote:
ThePhenom wrote:Is how Nick is somehow the bad guy. He's taken Victor's abuse for years. His cheeks are bruised from turning them and getting slapped every time. His father released an unstable psychopath who then nearly killed his daughter. His father desecrated the memory of his late daughter by hiring the twin nobody knew existed to torment Sharon. His father had his daughter's mother raped repeatedly. His father plays him and Victoria against each other every chance he gets. When Victor went after Sharon's mental health history in effort to steal Nick's son from him that was the last straw. How much is Nick supposed to endure before he fights back against hideous evil manm

Exactly---as fas as I am concerned ANYTHING he does to Victor, Victor has earned over the years-- Just because Nick found a way to fight fire with fire does not mean his character is going to be another Victor-

If Nick thinks his father is bad, then why he is still living on his father's ranch? If Adam had pulled this off, it would have been different. But wimpy, not to bright Nick, has done this to his father before. If he really thought his father was so bad, he could have cut him off for good years ago. Nick is an idiot.

CarselSoap

Postby CarselSoap » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:42 am

effers wrote:I can't take Nick seriously when he is sleeping with the woman who kidnapped his child. At least Victor was trying to get custody legally.

:lol: I can't take Nick seriously most of the time, doesn't matter who he is bedding. I can't believe he's sleeping with the woman that kept his child from him for months. It doesn't matter that Nick isn't Christian's bio dad, Sharon thought he was and all the more reason for Nick to not give the biotch the time of day.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:38 am

CarselSoap wrote:
effers wrote:I can't take Nick seriously when he is sleeping with the woman who kidnapped his child. At least Victor was trying to get custody legally.

:lol: I can't take Nick seriously most of the time, doesn't matter who he is bedding. I can't believe he's sleeping with the woman that kept his child from him for months. It doesn't matter that Nick isn't Christian's bio dad, Sharon thought he was and all the more reason for Nick to not give the biotch the time of day.

Not to mention, the same woman that gave his daughter to another man by switching her paternity. What is this obsession Sharon has with Nick's kids? She's either trying to get rid of them or stealing them. :lol:

mgmad1993

Postby mgmad1993 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:47 am

Exactly. For a soap character & Victor Newman's son-Nick really is a good guy. There's just nothing good about Victor's character.

oathoney

NICK'S REVENGE

Postby oathoney » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Nick has always had always been hatred and had a jealously toward his father,now his true colors are showing.I think he wants to take control of Neuman enterprise.He's blaming his F***** life on his father.

oathoney

NICK'S REVENGE

Postby oathoney » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Nick has always had always been hatred and had a jealously toward his father,now his true colors are showing.I think he wants to take control of Neuman enterprise.He's blaming his F***** life on his father.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”