Christian being raised by his Kidnapper? A new low for Y&R!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jimjan57

Re: Christian being raised by his Kidnapper? A new low for Y&R!

Postby Jimjan57 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:14 am

SadieM wrote:Sharon not telling her own husband about her miscarriage started the whole mess. Dylan had every right to know. It was ludicrous that she confesses to Mariah instead.

Yep! and here she goes again...round 2 of telling Mariah instead of the person that really needs to know. This trick will never learn. :roll:

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:30 am

kayline12 wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:It is a horrible storyline. A babynapper gets rewarded by getting to be a "mom" to the baby she kidnapped. Dumbest thing I have heard in a long time. No wonder the ratings are some of the worse it has been.

I learned early...never expect a soap...especially one with a Sharon type character, to ever show good morals

Thank goodness the actresses that played Sage and Chelsea moved on to bigger and better things....they are too talented to be stuck in this black hole called YR.

Great post. Y&R has become a black hole. Now that I remember exactly what happened back then, it's like the writers are rewarding Sharon for keeping Christian away from Sage and Nick. That is pretty sick.

Instead of giving the child back she thought was hers, she steals him. Now she's being rewarded by being his mother. Sheesh! :roll: ...and yet, we have Ashley who had to give Faith up and never look back or think about it again...it was a done deal once it was determined she was not Faith's mother.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:49 am

kayline12 wrote:Putting Christian with Sharon the baby trafficker, is another attempt to get viewers talking about the depravity of Sharon....just like when she sexed up her baby's kidnapper and when she married Grandpa Victor and serviced him upstairs.

The difference this time...I'm bored. I have stopped watching. I have deleted dozens of eppys from my DVR. I can't be bothered to watch. Seems MANY viewers have too as indicated by the huge fall in the ratings.

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about Sharon obsessing over her babynapper! The marriage to Victor I do remember vividly. YUK! Sharon's history makes Nick look like an idiot and a degenerate. Disgusting![/quote]

No one saw any service going on upstairs :lol: EB made it clear in his book it never happened just like what was played out. Dr Anderson was the babynapper and died by the hands of Patty.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:54 am

Jimjan57, Instead of giving the child back she thought was hers, she steals him. Now she's being rewarded by being his mother. Sheesh! :roll: ...and yet, we have Ashley who had to give Faith up and never look back or think about it again...it was a done deal once it was determined she was not Faith's mother.

Show us proof Sharon stole that baby. What we saw Sharon never. Why can't we stick with what has actually played out ? I can show you proof Sharon never done that. :P Sharon should raise Christian, he was given to her by the doctor and nurse.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Jimjan57, Once again, Sharon knew before Sage...that's why she stopped working with Sage on getting info on Dr. A and its why she had the dna/maternity test done...because she KNEW! She just happen to get the result the same time Sage found out. Sage knowing before she passed had nothing to do with Sharon telling her...she knew because she found out on her own. Nick not being Christian's father is irrelevant because during that time, Sharon thought he was Christian's father.

Sharon had the dna test done to see if Sully was Christian. Sage found out and killed herself. They found out the truth at the same time. So Sharon never kept anything from that maniac. Sharon is going to raise that baby as her. Christian was given to her and she is the baby mother rather we like it or not. Nick is alright by it and I am enjoying this story.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:06 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:Jimjan57, Instead of giving the child back she thought was hers, she steals him. Now she's being rewarded by being his mother. Sheesh! :roll: ...and yet, we have Ashley who had to give Faith up and never look back or think about it again...it was a done deal once it was determined she was not Faith's mother.

Show us proof Sharon stole that baby. What we saw Sharon never. Why can't we stick with what has actually played out ? I can show you proof Sharon never done that. :P Sharon should raise Christian, he was given to her by the doctor and nurse.

The proof was shown when she kept the child. Keeping something that doesn't belong to you...is STEALING. Did she give Nick his child back...no, she didn't, so therefore she stole him. If that's the case, then Ashley should have raised Faith since she was given to her by Dr. Taylor and Adam. :roll:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Jimjan57, She put his life in danger the minute she put him in that car to "chase" and stop his mother, no matter what. I don't care if she was going two miles per hour, she too was not in the right state of mind...if she was, then she wouldn't have chased Sage like she did. The same bull crap she did to Phyllis...chased her too! So imo, yes, she endangered Christian's life...only difference is she didn't crash. :roll:

No Sharon never put the child in danger. She was driving normal, I can get the video to show proof. Sharon was in her right state of mind. It was Sage putting everyone life in danger that happen to been on the road that night. She was stupid and crazy driving like that messing with a cell phone. People loses their life every day, cause of this.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:20 pm

SadieM wrote:Sharon not telling her own husband about her miscarriage started the whole mess. Dylan had every right to know. It was ludicrous that she confesses to Mariah instead.

Dr. Anderson started the mess not Sharon. Yes she should have told Dylan. It did not give Dr. Anderson the right to steal anyone baby. So glad Patty took her out.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Jimjan57, The same way Sage was going to tell Nick, Adam or whoever the "minute" she found out Christian was her child, is the same way Sharon could have opened her big trap and told Dylan/Nick. Sage didn't need to "figure" anything out...just tell. Sharon always make things more complicated than need be because she has to stop and figure things out :roll: ...when she can just open that big trap and spill the beans.

Sage was going to tell Nick a damn lie about she found their son. :lol: She was not going to mention Nick wasn't Christian father. Sage was going to keep that lie going as long as she could. Than she called Adam and he let it go to voice mail. Adam could not stand her on the end there.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:Jimjan57, Instead of giving the child back she thought was hers, she steals him. Now she's being rewarded by being his mother. Sheesh! :roll: ...and yet, we have Ashley who had to give Faith up and never look back or think about it again...it was a done deal once it was determined she was not Faith's mother.

The proof was shown when she kept the child. Keeping something that doesn't belong to you...is STEALING. Did she give Nick his child back...no, she didn't, so therefore she stole him. If that's the case, then Ashley should have raised Faith since she was given to her by Dr. Taylor and Adam. :roll:

Again she never stole Christian. he was given to her. And Sage died. :P were not talking about Ashley, she has nothing to do with Sage. Nick is ok with it, and I am loving it. Sharon was with Nick when he found out Adam was Christian father not him. So now they are raising Christian as their on. :P Sage lied too Nick this whole time and so did Adam. Those two never deserved that child from the beginning the way they play around with people lives. That child is being loved by two that is great parents.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”