Happy Mariah (spoilery)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ThePhenom

Happy Mariah (spoilery)

Postby ThePhenom » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:22 am

It's so nice to finally see Mariah happy again. Things have been so tense and awkward between her and Tessa because the anger faded quickly and the feelings flooded back but she was too scared of being rejected to make a move. Thank goodness Kyle saw what was going on and made the move for both of them. All it took was one movie and it was like all that tension melted away. She was able to start telling Tessa how much she enjoyed being around her and how good the night had been. I thought it was appropriate that Tessa, who really kicked things off between them this time last year when she caressed her face on Sharon's sofa, was the one who suggested that they consider the evening their first date. Mariah's face just lit up. CG has a really pretty smile so any time she gets to use it is a good day. I can't wait to see how the rest of the week plays out

kayline12

Re: Happy Mariah (spoilery)

Postby kayline12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:57 pm

ThePhenom wrote:It's so nice to finally see Mariah happy again. Things have been so tense and awkward between her and Tessa because the anger faded quickly and the feelings flooded back but she was too scared of being rejected to make a move. Thank goodness Kyle saw what was going on and made the move for both of them. All it took was one movie and it was like all that tension melted away. She was able to start telling Tessa how much she enjoyed being around her and how good the night had been. I thought it was appropriate that Tessa, who really kicked things off between them this time last year when she caressed her face on Sharon's sofa, was the one who suggested that they consider the evening their first date. Mariah's face just lit up. CG has a really pretty smile so any time she gets to use it is a good day. I can't wait to see how the rest of the week plays out

Great post!

SadieM

Re: Happy Mariah (spoilery)

Postby SadieM » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:09 pm

I think this will be like watching a train wreck since I doubt Tessa's sincerity. She will IMO hurt Mariah again and if she does I hope Mariah learns a lesson and steers clear of Tessa.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”