Ok, It's Time to RECAST Adam and Bring him Home! Spoiler Included.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kayline12

Re: Ok, It's Time to RECAST Adam and Bring him Home! Spoiler Included.

Postby kayline12 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:55 pm

dawn888 wrote:i like nick the way he is, don't want him turning into Adam. Adam had daddy issues, always looking to be accepted and that happened once he took a bullet for his father. nick doing what he did is wrong but i can't say as if i blame him. The writers obviously know what the loss of adam has done to this show thats probably why they are trying to turn nick into Adam.

Good points. But I hope once this SL is over, the writers return Nick to the man he has been for the past 20 plus years. This person on screen now, is not Nick. Either recast Adam and bring him home, or create another Adam like character.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:57 pm

Nick will never be Victor Newman 2.0! That was Adam and always will be Adam!

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:18 pm

kayline12 wrote:
dawn888 wrote:i like nick the way he is, don't want him turning into Adam. Adam had daddy issues, always looking to be accepted and that happened once he took a bullet for his father. nick doing what he did is wrong but i can't say as if i blame him. The writers obviously know what the loss of adam has done to this show thats probably why they are trying to turn nick into Adam.

Good points. But I hope once this SL is over, the writers return Nick to the man he has been for the past 20 plus years. This person on screen now, is not Nick. Either recast Adam and bring him home, or create another Adam like character.

doubt its over, mal young said there are more chapters to the storyline. wish it was over as well but I doubt it

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:21 pm

kayline12 wrote:Nick will never be Victor Newman 2.0! That was Adam and always will be Adam!

i don't know even adam never won against him, and he was always looking to be accepted by his father. i don't think victor has much use for any of his kids, the women are women so they can't run the business, such barbaric thinking and the sons he has are never good enough.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:47 pm

It would be great if Adam came back. As long as he has the personality that Justin Hartley portrayed; not Michael muhneys. And as long as Chelsea doesn’t come back with him.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:50 pm

[quote="Lizzytish"]It would be great if Adam came back. As long as he has the personality that Justin Hartley portrayed; not Michael muhneys. And as long as Chelsea doesn’t come back with him.[/quot

ITA about Justin Hartley, he was awesome. But I lreally like Chelsea and she was the great love of Adam's life.

thumper55

Postby thumper55 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Sorry, but I am the exact opposite, I hope that if Adam comes back, he will Adam that Michael was, I like the bad boy types...Like Stefen and Ben on DOOL. Bad but underneath, they really care and can love and be hurt.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:37 pm

At least it might break up SHick with Sharon jilting Nick once again for Adam

Pluto208

Postby Pluto208 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:45 pm

SadieM wrote:At least it might break up SHick with Sharon jilting Nick once again for Adam

Why would she leave nick for Adam when they didn’t even interact that last time he was in town? The writers don’t even acknowledge that part of her life. Adam was devoted to Chelsea and their boy before he “died”

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:54 pm

Nick might get an Adam mask next I guess! :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”