How Will Victor Retaliate (Possible Spoiler)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: How Will Victor Retaliate (Possible Spoiler)

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:20 pm

Grammaw wrote:Nick is a sour, spoiled, entitled, whiny little b*tch. He's what, in his 40s-50s, and still living on his Daddy's ranch, still complaining about his parents, as though he was 14. I really dislike this character and the actor, who speaks "Valley Girl," instead of English. I wish Victor would blow him away. Maybe the actor can donate his barrel of mousse to needy pimps.

Sorry, I cannot agree with you.Victor is the one who is thoroughly disgusting, always interfering & trying to run his grown children's lives. Even when it backfires, like Victoria miscarrying after Victor had her arrested on her wedding day; or Colleen getting shot to death by a deranged woman Victor was using as a tool against Jack; or Adam getting killed by another deranged woman Victor was using, Victor never changes. And Victor is the one who looks like a pimp, and always has, in my opinion.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:23 pm

gigglezz wrote:
Grammaw wrote:Nick is a sour, spoiled, entitled, whiny little b*tch. He's what, in his 40s-50s, and still living on his Daddy's ranch, still complaining about his parents, as though he was 14. I really dislike this character and the actor, who speaks "Valley Girl," instead of English. I wish Victor would blow him away. Maybe the actor can donate his barrel of mousse to needy pimps.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

He should finally get that shack moved off the ranch.

It's not his shack. Sharon owns her house but Nick never owned the "Tacky Shack" where he lived with Phyllis & afterwards. That is why Victor could evict him & talk Abby into living there.

shuby

Postby shuby » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:15 am

Blue 501 wrote:
gigglezz wrote:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

He should finally get that shack moved off the ranch.

It's not his shack. Sharon owns her house but Nick never owned the "Tacky Shack" where he lived with Phyllis & afterwards. That is why Victor could evict him & talk Abby into living there.

It's On Victor land so he should be able to evict the Shack off his land, that would be great :D

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:27 am

shuby wrote:
Blue 501 wrote:

It's On Victor land so he should be able to evict the Shack off his land, that would be great :D

It would be awesome. Victor should burn it to the ground. It is his land.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:32 am

He should finally get that shack moved off the ranch.[/quote]

It's not his shack. Sharon owns her house but Nick never owned the "Tacky Shack" where he lived with Phyllis & afterwards. That is why Victor could evict him & talk Abby into living there.[/quote]
It's On Victor land so he should be able to evict the Shack off his land, that would be great :D[/quote]

As Blue said Sharons name is on the deed Victor cant do nothing to that beautiful house . She also has an easement to the property . The house and the land that it sits on is Sharons :lol: Lock stock and barrel! :lol: :D

KANSAN

Postby KANSAN » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:42 pm

dawn888 wrote:if his father would leave him alone and let him live his life the way he wants to then perhaps nick would have nothing to go after him for. Why isn't this son good enough for Victor, Victoria isn't good enough either because she's a female. The only son who seems to fit the bill is Adam who victor set up for murder. now hes dead because Victor set all of that in motion. there is no child of his that that will live up to his standards. they should all cut him loose.

I agree. Victor is in his 'twilight years'. You'd think he'd want to get along with his family rather than being at war with at least one of them ALL the time. Good God - how tiring. I am no where near his age and he exhausts me with his constant need to be in charge of everyone's life. You are right, they should cut ties with him. What else is there to do? As long as he is living he will try to be all up in their business.

Judynacke

Postby Judynacke » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:57 pm

tweeterz wrote:
shuby wrote:
Blue 501 wrote:

It would be awesome. Victor should burn it to the ground. It is his land.

I'm pretty sure the land under the house was also deeded to Nick when he and Sharon had the house built. They also have a right away to get to this house across Victor's land. Victor can't move the house. He is probably mean enough to burn it down, but Nick & Sharon could rebuild on the same property.

anytownUSA

Postby anytownUSA » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:23 pm

It's Sharon's house but Victors land.

shuby

Postby shuby » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Sharon won the Shack through her and Nick Divorce but only the Shack I remember and I might be wrong Adam took a Helicopter to Sharon house cause he wasn't aloud on his land :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:16 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”