How Will Victor Retaliate (Possible Spoiler)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Pluto208

How Will Victor Retaliate (Possible Spoiler)

Postby Pluto208 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:46 pm

Victor never goes down without a fight. So after THAT reveal, how do you think Victor will retaliate? What will be his next move? Look at what happened to Adam. Someone always ends up "dead" when they go after Victor.

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: How Will Victor Retaliate (Possible Spoiler)

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Pluto208 wrote:Victor never goes down without a fight. So after THAT reveal, how do you think Victor will retaliate? What will be his next move? Look at what happened to Adam. Someone always ends up "dead" when they go after Victor.

I don't think big retaliation I think he will be in too much of a shock as he would never expect that from nick. I also don't think nick is done going after victor and newman
Sharon will be upset, mainly thinking did they kill JT or not. ...Nikki will give the speech on how poor victor only does what he needs for the family and you hurt your father etc.

anytownUSA

Postby anytownUSA » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:28 pm

I don't think anything Nick dose stock Victor after all he did turn him in to the Feds before, also he testified against him and Victor was sent to prison, I think I remember correctly, anyway its not the first time Nick as turned against his father. The Abbotts don't turn on each other no matter what. Nick is a idiot.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:32 pm

he might go after nick, Victor doesn't like to lose. if he does then i hope nick retaliates again with something else. Victor is not in good health right now so he'll have to get his strength back. :D

Grammaw

Postby Grammaw » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Nick is a sour, spoiled, entitled, whiny little b*tch. He's what, in his 40s-50s, and still living on his Daddy's ranch, still complaining about his parents, as though he was 14. I really dislike this character and the actor, who speaks "Valley Girl," instead of English. I wish Victor would blow him away. Maybe the actor can donate his barrel of mousse to needy pimps.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:13 am

anytownUSA wrote:I don't think anything Nick dose stock Victor after all he did turn him in to the Feds before, also he testified against him and Victor was sent to prison, I think I remember correctly, anyway its not the first time Nick as turned against his father. The Abbotts don't turn on each other no matter what. Nick is a idiot.

Nick is an idiot. I can't stand the sanctimonious jerk.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:08 pm

if his father would leave him alone and let him live his life the way he wants to then perhaps nick would have nothing to go after him for. Why isn't this son good enough for Victor, Victoria isn't good enough either because she's a female. The only son who seems to fit the bill is Adam who victor set up for murder. now hes dead because Victor set all of that in motion. there is no child of his that that will live up to his standards. they should all cut him loose.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:04 pm

Grammaw wrote:Nick is a sour, spoiled, entitled, whiny little b*tch. He's what, in his 40s-50s, and still living on his Daddy's ranch, still complaining about his parents, as though he was 14. I really dislike this character and the actor, who speaks "Valley Girl," instead of English. I wish Victor would blow him away. Maybe the actor can donate his barrel of mousse to needy pimps.

This is the Nick I see too. A rotten spoiled brat who has never left home. Always living off daddy's dime. Hasn't done much with his life. Would have done nothing without Daddy's money that is for sure. Not a fan of the actor either. Not at all.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:05 pm

dawn888 wrote:if his father would leave him alone and let him live his life the way he wants to then perhaps nick would have nothing to go after him for. Why isn't this son good enough for Victor, Victoria isn't good enough either because she's a female. The only son who seems to fit the bill is Adam who victor set up for murder. now hes dead because Victor set all of that in motion. there is no child of his that that will live up to his standards. they should all cut him loose.

And if they did I may respect them more but they never do. And they always run to him when they are in trouble. They enable him and then boohoo about it. They are much too old for me to feel sorry for any of them. They are all losers. Nick has not even left the ranch the lazy slob. Other than when he lived off Chelsea /

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Grammaw wrote:Nick is a sour, spoiled, entitled, whiny little b*tch. He's what, in his 40s-50s, and still living on his Daddy's ranch, still complaining about his parents, as though he was 14. I really dislike this character and the actor, who speaks "Valley Girl," instead of English. I wish Victor would blow him away. Maybe the actor can donate his barrel of mousse to needy pimps.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

He should finally get that shack moved off the ranch.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”