Spoiler: Swoon-worthy Messa

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lizzytish

Re: Spoiler: Swoon-worthy Messa

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:16 pm

At this point I think the messa SL is too late. Mariah hasn’t mooned over her in months. Unless they’re setting her (us) up for a nasty breakup when Mariah finds out what Tessa is up to. AKA waste of time.

Mariah and Nate (mate) are hot together. Heck I was even getting into Mariah and Kyles friendship. He’s too good for that twit Summer. I’m hoping Summer will leave when Summer is over.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Lizzytish wrote:At this point I think the messa SL is too late. Mariah hasn’t mooned over her in months. Unless they’re setting her (us) up for a nasty breakup when Mariah finds out what Tessa is up to. AKA waste of time.

Mariah and Nate (mate) are hot together. Heck I was even getting into Mariah and Kyles friendship. He’s too good for that twit Summer. I’m hoping Summer will leave when Summer is over.

It's not Summer's fault Mariah is such a dud! First she was a rude, stalker, bully. But now Mariah is poor me, nobody wants me. :roll: GMAB! If the writers want Mariah with Kyle, it doesn't matter whether Summer is around or not. I do agree that Summer broke Kyle's heart and he didn't deserve that.

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:55 pm

ThePhenom wrote:
Elba wrote:Yes, it seemed like a "nice" first date....but....apparently Tessa has something not too nice on her agenda? I sure hope Mariah does not get hurt yet again with Tessa's "wishy-washy" feelings towards her. LOL Elba ;)

Her feelings aren't wishy-washy considering that she was the one who suggested it was their first date. I think her issue is with her sister. She's probably sending her money but she can't be open about it since Crystal is technically a fugitive.

I thought Crystal was in the witness protection program?

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:58 pm

I’m just not interested in this storyline at all.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Summer needs to stay. Tessa needs to pack up that guitar and go away for good. IMO. Then bring Noah back.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:56 pm

it looks forced and they both look stressed out.... I dont like Mariah with that 2 face Tessa... she will use Mariah... til she finds herSugar daddy.... you watch and see she will dump on mariah....

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:58 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:it looks forced and they both look stressed out.... I dont like Mariah with that 2 face Tessa... she will use Mariah... til she finds herSugar daddy.... you watch and see she will dump on mariah....

A new Noah please. I wasn't a fan of the last Noah and I didn't see any chemistry between him and Shick.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:23 am

ThePhenom wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Tessa and Mariah have NO chemistry! They are like a forced couple that looks awkward and trying to make things work! I see more chemistry with Kyle and Mariah than Mariah and Tessa! As I said under another thread, I will be turning when they show these two lames! :roll:

There's a natural chemistry between Mariah and Tessa from where I'm sitting. They were both glowing sitting at the coffeehouse talking about their first date.
Well I dont see it! They look like two odd balls to me and I hope they dont last!!!

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:27 am

kayline12 wrote:
ThePhenom wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Tessa and Mariah have NO chemistry! They are like a forced couple that looks awkward and trying to make things work! I see more chemistry with Kyle and Mariah than Mariah and Tessa! As I said under another thread, I will be turning when they show these two lames! :roll:

There's a natural chemistry between Mariah and Tessa from where I'm sitting. They were both glowing sitting at the coffeehouse talking about their first date.

ITA. I usually can't stand Mariah. But when she is with Tessa, she is softer and nicer. I like them together.
I totally disagree! They have nothing in common, they act awkward together, and they are suicidal boring together. I hope this couple doesn't last!!!

ThePhenom

Postby ThePhenom » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:23 am

SadieM wrote:Summer needs to stay. Tessa needs to pack up that guitar and go away for good. IMO. Then bring Noah back.

Tessa is actually interesting. Noah was dull as dishwater.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”