Cdn Spoiler info,

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Riskybeee

Re: Cdn Spoiler info,

Postby Riskybeee » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Geordiegal wrote:Just started watching the Canadian episode and I don't think I want to watch Y & R anymore. Nick is becoming his Dad and that is just too much. This show has become a battleground for Victor and Nick and it is just too ugly. Jack trying yo find his biological father has been going on too long. Wrap it for goodness sake. I hate the thought of Messa. Billy and Phyllis and their relationship has become a series of tearing off each other clothes everywhere and anywhere. There are now too many stories that never come to close. I know a lot fans will disagree, but it has just become to difficult to watch. Back to reading recaps.

LOL everyone agrees the show is the worst ever! I wish Sharon would be killed off.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:32 am

anytownUSA wrote:You think so we will see who the loser is (NICK)

Exactly! Nick went after Victor, not realizing his little precious Sharon is holding on to a secret that Victor could get wind of and cause him to lose custody of Christian again. So in the end, we'll see who's the loser...I doubt its going to be Victor.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:11 pm

i think anyone who had their child taken from them would fight back. nick has finally had it with Victor. don't blame him.

Savy Soap Watcher

Postby Savy Soap Watcher » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:18 pm

I kind of like that Nick is fighting fire with fire. He finally put his big boy pants on!

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:

Exactly! Nick went after Victor, not realizing his little precious Sharon is holding on to a secret that Victor could get wind of and cause him to lose custody of Christian again. So in the end, we'll see who's the loser...I doubt its going to be Victor.

How would nick loose custody. If because sharon keeping the JT mess a secret nikki is part of it, so victor wouldn't get custody either

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:17 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
Jimjan57 wrote:

How would nick loose custody. If because sharon keeping the JT mess a secret nikki is part of it, so victor wouldn't get custody either

Victor would use that against Nick, that's how he won custody of Christian in the first place, by using Sharon. Nikki would probably get off on self defense...what's Sharon's excuse?

Cats4joy

Postby Cats4joy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:
NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
Jimjan57 wrote:

Victor would use that against Nick, that's how he won custody of Christian in the first place, by using Sharon. Nikki would probably get off on self defense...what's Sharon's excuse?

How does Nikki get a free pass? Not only was she the one that killed JT but she also lied and disposed of the body with everyone else. How can anyone say Sharon is more guilty than Nikki or the others? She isn't!!!!! Nikki holds the most guilt, then it's the other 3 for helping her hide it.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:44 pm

Oh, no. I think almost all posters and watchers especially us old timers are disgusted and sick of the Philly sex all the the time. Messa, just NO! please, it's not working.

And the rest is just BS.[/quote]

Agree about Billy and Phyllis but even worse are Cane and Lily. They disgust me

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Cats4joy wrote:
How does Nikki get a free pass? Not only was she the one that killed JT but she also lied and disposed of the body with everyone else. How can anyone say Sharon is more guilty than Nikki or the others? She isn't!!!!! Nikki holds the most guilt, then it's the other 3 for helping her hide it.[/quote]

JimJan wrote:
Oh, by all means...I'm definitely not saying Sharon is more guilty than Nikki because she's not! The problem is Victor will probably use Sharon's involvement to get Christian back...Sharon even said this much to Mariah, she is worried that Victor will use her involvement to fight Nick. Nick on the other hand will probably berate Sharon for her involvement and blame her if he loses Christian. Nikki will get a free pass because 1. She is a Newman, they always get free passes. 2. It was self-defense, she was protecting her daughter and the other women can vouch for that. 3. Victor will make damn sure Nikki gets away with it. That's all I'm saying

Return to “The Young and the Restless”