At night quietly, Get a shovel, Dig it up already, get DNA!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Elba

At night quietly, Get a shovel, Dig it up already, get DNA!

Postby Elba » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:20 am

Come on now, its pretty easy to do. Chancellor's body is supposedly buried in Jill's backyard. So quietly, at night, the place is big enough, nobody will be around....dig a couple of feet and just take a speck of hair, tissue, nail, etc. for DNA testing and the mystery is solved. Either Jack is or is not Chancellor's biological son. I say biological because if the writers wish to continue this ridiculous s/l (with Jack "whining"like a two-year old and Dina's silly ALZ antics) then we could be in for another year of perhaps Jack looking for his real parents because in fact he turns out to be "adopted!" I hope not because that's another s/l that will start okay but then go on with crass insensitivity, as is the ALZ s/l and a lot other health relayed plots! Gosh! for the "good old days" when s/l's made some kind of sense .....even though its just a soap!!! Just venting! LOL LOL Elba ;)

Eightsandnines

Re: At night quietly, Get a shovel, Dig it up already, get DNA!

Postby Eightsandnines » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:02 am

Haha no kidding !! Dig him up!!

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:33 am

ITA! Dig him up already! :twisted:

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:39 pm

Elba wrote:Come on now, its pretty easy to do. Chancellor's body is supposedly buried in Jill's backyard. So quietly, at night, the place is big enough, nobody will be around....dig a couple of feet and just take a speck of hair, tissue, nail, etc. for DNA testing and the mystery is solved. Either Jack is or is not Chancellor's biological son. I say biological because if the writers wish to continue this ridiculous s/l (with Jack "whining"like a two-year old and Dina's silly ALZ antics) then we could be in for another year of perhaps Jack looking for his real parents because in fact he turns out to be "adopted!" I hope not because that's another s/l that will start okay but then go on with crass insensitivity, as is the ALZ s/l and a lot other health relayed plots! Gosh! for the "good old days" when s/l's made some kind of sense .....even though its just a soap!!! Just venting! LOL LOL Elba ;)

He wasn't buried in a coffin?????? Guess I wasn't watching when this happened, I started in 1986, don't remember any of that with the body in their backyard!

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:41 pm

twocentsworth wrote:
Elba wrote:Come on now, its pretty easy to do. Chancellor's body is supposedly buried in Jill's backyard. So quietly, at night, the place is big enough, nobody will be around....dig a couple of feet and just take a speck of hair, tissue, nail, etc. for DNA testing and the mystery is solved. Either Jack is or is not Chancellor's biological son. I say biological because if the writers wish to continue this ridiculous s/l (with Jack "whining"like a two-year old and Dina's silly ALZ antics) then we could be in for another year of perhaps Jack looking for his real parents because in fact he turns out to be "adopted!" I hope not because that's another s/l that will start okay but then go on with crass insensitivity, as is the ALZ s/l and a lot other health relayed plots! Gosh! for the "good old days" when s/l's made some kind of sense .....even though its just a soap!!! Just venting! LOL LOL Elba ;)

He wasn't buried in a coffin?????? Guess I wasn't watching when this happened, I started in 1986, don't remember any of that with the body in their backyard!

I don't think they buried him without a coffin.. ;)

Elba

Postby Elba » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:08 pm

I believe he was in a coffin...and if in Wisconsin they allow burials in backyards...then it should be pretty easy to get someone (money talks..a PI?) to just open the coffin get a teeny piece of hair. We were going to do something similar when a "gold digging" woman presented herself, after 50 years, to say she was the "only long lost daughter" of my dead uncle to collect an inheritance. She left town when all the nieces proposed DNA samples and court proceedings! It is gruesome and a bit "spooky" but these folks from GC who have been there, done that, etc. should not be scared of a dead body! Ha, Ha! Just saying. LOL Elba ;)

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Eightsandnines wrote:Haha no kidding !! Dig him up!!

8-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”