Morning Sickness

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TigerEyes017

Morning Sickness

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Is that what's wrong with Hillary ? Are is it that she's dying and that's why she's leaving ?

Acadia_ca

Re: Morning Sickness

Postby Acadia_ca » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:16 pm

She's early enough in her pregnancy where morning sickness would be an issue. I don't think they're going to kill her off. They've already killed off too many characters.

It is said that the actress is leaving that doesn't necessarily mean the character is. They could easily recast the part.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Acadia_ca wrote:She's early enough in her pregnancy where morning sickness would be an issue. I don't think they're going to kill her off. They've already killed off too many characters.

It is said that the actress is leaving that doesn't necessarily mean the character is. They could easily recast the part.

Killing one more does not bother them one bit. No they will not recast her, I do not think.

Teachone

Postby Teachone » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:30 pm

Just an observation, but my husband never felt left out because I did not share my morning sickness experience with him. I guess Devon wants her to call him into the bathroom while her head is hanging over the toilet.

gmruss2

Postby gmruss2 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 pm

I was hoping she would not get pregnant but that didn't work so I am still holding out hope that she can't carry to term. Hillary is not ready to be a mother. I looked at how impatient she is with her house guest and you can't just put your own child on the back burner if it is all about what you want at the time. The child's needs come first. Hillary need to get over her own selfishness first.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:12 am

I just hope they leave the actress/character the option to return. Maybe have Hilary miscarry and told by doctors she'll never be able to carry a child to term, and b/c she can't handle her pain as well as Devon's she decides to leave town indefinitely. Something along those lines. I hope they don't kill the character off. Regardless I will miss MM as Hilary, she really had that edge which made her so interesting to watch.

skiwoman55

Postby skiwoman55 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:47 am

Hilary is suffering from morning sickness.She’ll be killed off in a car accident.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 am

Teachone wrote:Just an observation, but my husband never felt left out because I did not share my morning sickness experience with him. I guess Devon wants her to call him into the bathroom while her head is hanging over the toilet.

LOL Devon is an idiot I hope when she goes she takes him with her .

softkitty303

Postby softkitty303 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:52 am

Teachone wrote:Just an observation, but my husband never felt left out because I did not share my morning sickness experience with him. I guess Devon wants her to call him into the bathroom while her head is hanging over the toilet.

Devon was just showing support. I doubt he means literally holding her hair, but if need be, he'd be happy to do that too. This story was stupid. Every woman has morning sickness. Ok, not EVERY - I didn't with 1 of my 3, but it's so common...Hillary is ridiculous. And sitting in a coffee shop when the smell of coffee is bothering her. Asinine. There's nothing romantic in the day to day of pregnancy, regardless of how beautiful the experience is. I'm sorry - I can't believe I'm saying this, but is a fake baby so I'll do it. I HOPE she does miscarry because of her ignorance! The entire pregnancy is about the baby...NOT the mother. Get over yourself. :roll:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:40 am

skiwoman55 wrote:Hilary is suffering from morning sickness.She’ll be killed off in a car accident.

And it'll probably be Phyllis or Summer.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”