Phillip Chancellor's body is buried in Jill's backyard!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mollyandwally

Phillip Chancellor's body is buried in Jill's backyard!

Postby mollyandwally » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 pm

How convenient is it that Phillip III, and Chance, are vacationing in the Himalayas and unreachable for 2 months? :roll:

But Phillip Chancellor's body is buried on the Chancellor Estate. So Jill could exhume his body for a DNA sample without getting permission from anyone. :twisted:

hotspice58

Re: Phillip Chancellor's body is buried in Jill's backyard!

Postby hotspice58 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:08 pm

Is he buried there? I think he was already dead when I started watching.

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:11 pm

If it will get us closer to the end of this ridiculous storyline I say “ get a shovel and dig that guy up then go to Chancellor Park and dig JT up before the stupid disguised voice emails start. Kill 2 smelly birds with one shovel.

anytownUSA

Postby anytownUSA » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:56 pm

two smelly birds with one shovel LOL, you are so right, I am so sick of Jack and Dina. Jack is too old to be acting like this what difference does it make he is 65 years old. He can't have a relationship with him, he is dead.

SmokyEyes

Postby SmokyEyes » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 pm

anytownUSA wrote:two smelly birds with one shovel LOL, you are so right, I am so sick of Jack and Dina. Jack is too old to be acting like this what difference does it make he is 65 years old. He can't have a relationship with him, he is dead.

Their legacy. Jack knows Dina wasn't carrying on with a nobody bum in those days. Jack being a Chancellor would be a big deal and Phillip has more decedents. If anyone should be digging in Jill's backyard it should be Kyle. He's young, no children yet has his whole life ahead of him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”