Abby expects Victor to accept Arturo?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KarolConn

Abby expects Victor to accept Arturo?

Postby KarolConn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:04 pm

He had sex with Nikki!! Why would Victor be gracious about him taking up with his daughter?

kayline12

Re: Abby expects Victor to accept Arturo?

Postby kayline12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:16 pm

:lol: Abby can do so much better. I don't blame Victor for not liking sleasy Arturo.

shuby

Postby shuby » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:30 pm

I did not know Abby expects Victor to except Arturo, isn't that's why she moved from the Newman property back to the Abbotts trying to lie about it to Ashley using Dina

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 pm

I actually liked abby this episode. I thought it was hilarious that she brought Arturo to Victor's Father's Day dinner, didn't give a flying fig how he or nikki felt about it. It was a tad passive agressive but it made nikki and victor uncomfortable, and for some reason I liked that.

JustOneView

Postby JustOneView » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:35 am

kayline12 wrote::lol: Abby can do so much better. I don't blame Victor for not liking sleasy Arturo.

Abby hasn’t had much luck in finding the right guy. Too many oddballs ranging from a pimp to a virtual gigolo.
Hopefully one day the writers will match her with a classy guy without baggage.

anytownUSA

Postby anytownUSA » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Why would Abby get a classy guy, she is not classy she is stupid and dim witted just like her half brother Nick, I don't see classy when I look at her, so writers please don't waste a classy guy on her.

gmruss2

Postby gmruss2 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Well she is an adult and she get to choose who she dates and that old man need to stop interfering in other people's lives. If he don't like it then just shut up and let it fall apart on its own. He never would let anyone tell him who to see or date or how to run his life and it is past time he learned it is time to stop messing in adults lives. They all have freedom of choice and who is he to take it away.

Judynacke

Postby Judynacke » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:32 pm

Nezy wrote:I actually liked abby this episode. I thought it was hilarious that she brought Arturo to Victor's Father's Day dinner, didn't give a flying fig how he or nikki felt about it. It was a tad passive agressive but it made nikki and victor uncomfortable, and for some reason I liked that.

That was my favorite scene of the day also. I don't really care if Abby stays with Arturo but I really did like seeing the Nikki and Victor put down.

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:52 pm

kayline12 wrote::lol: Abby can do so much better. I don't blame Victor for not liking sleasy Arturo.

Exactly! She's a dimwit and he's a sleazeball.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”