Victor Should Demand a Paternity Test On Nick!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TigerEyes017

Re: Victor Should Demand a Paternity Test On Nick!

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:56 pm

yandrfan99 wrote:
kayline12 wrote:Nick is too weak, too stupid, and too self destructive to be Victor's son. Adam was without a doubt Victor's mini me! Adam was super smart, ambitious, ruthless and a brilliant businessman! That old saying about the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree was 100% right with Adam. But with Nick, that apple in not even in the same orchard! :lol:

One time when Victor was talking to Mariah she said maybe he should do a DNA test on Nick and he answered and you think I didn't. Victor trusts no one you think for one minute he didn't test his kids just to be sure.

Victor owns the people in that town. :P

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:00 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
yandrfan99 wrote:
kayline12 wrote:Nick is too weak, too stupid, and too self destructive to be Victor's son. Adam was without a doubt Victor's mini me! Adam was super smart, ambitious, ruthless and a brilliant businessman! That old saying about the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree was 100% right with Adam. But with Nick, that apple in not even in the same orchard! :lol:

One time when Victor was talking to Mariah she said maybe he should do a DNA test on Nick and he answered and you think I didn't. Victor trusts no one you think for one minute he didn't test his kids just to be sure.

Victor owns the people in that town. :P

Time for someone to teach the old man a lesson big time.

anytownUSA

Postby anytownUSA » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:13 pm

jack can't be Nicks father he was not in the picture then. Victor did do a DNA, but I agree Nick is too stupid and clueless to be Victors son, he is not a better man than Victor. They need to recast Adam, he is a real Newman.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:48 pm

anytownUSA wrote:jack can't be Nicks father he was not in the picture then. Victor did do a DNA, but I agree Nick is too stupid and clueless to be Victors son, he is not a better man than Victor. They need to recast Adam, he is a real Newman.

ITA. Either recast Adam or bring in a long lost son that Victor never knew he had.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Nick is just a Reed. He is more like his mother and aunt Casey.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:03 pm

kayline12 wrote:If Nick wasn't Victor's son, he would be pumping gas for a living. If Nick wants to prove that he doesn't need his father, he can start by finding a place to live OFF the Newman Ranch. :roll:

If Nikki wasn't married to Victor, she would probably be hooking on the streets or running a brothel somewhere. If Victoria wasn't Victor's daughter, she would probably be off somewhere happily in a relationship with no daddy issues. If Abby wasn't Victor's daughter, I'm pretty sure she would be working at some department store make up counter & probably a whole lot happier.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:05 pm

drewxjacobs wrote:
kayline12 wrote:If Nick wasn't Victor's son, he would be pumping gas for a living. If Nick wants to prove that he doesn't need his father, he can start by finding a place to live OFF the Newman Ranch. :roll:

If Nikki wasn't married to Victor, she would probably be hooking on the streets or running a brothel somewhere. If Victoria wasn't Victor's daughter, she would probably be off somewhere happily in a relationship with no daddy issues. If Abby wasn't Victor's daughter, I'm pretty sure she would be working at some department store make up counter & probably a whole lot happier.

well said...and being Victor's son did not bode well for Adam either...Nick is so lucky not to have inherited Victor's evilness...

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Victor should get on a slow boat to China and stay there.

anytownUSA

Postby anytownUSA » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Nick needs the slow boat to china or anyplace else and stay there, and please don't come back, ever and take Sharon with him

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:37 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:They changed Nick date of birth abt three times. He was Victor, he was Jack than Victor. I wish they would make Nick the son of Jack Abbott. Than turn around and make Summer belong to that guy in Mx.

It wouldn't matter if Summer's paternity was changed. Nick and Jack would still adore her! :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”