Victor Should Demand a Paternity Test On Nick!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kayline12

Victor Should Demand a Paternity Test On Nick!

Postby kayline12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Nick is too weak, too stupid, and too self destructive to be Victor's son. Adam was without a doubt Victor's mini me! Adam was super smart, ambitious, ruthless and a brilliant businessman! That old saying about the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree was 100% right with Adam. But with Nick, that apple in not even in the same orchard! :lol:

janetb

Re: Victor Should Demand a Paternity Test On Nick!

Postby janetb » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:06 pm

kayline12 wrote:Nick is too weak, too stupid, and too self destructive to be Victor's son. Adam was without a doubt Victor's mini me! Adam was super smart, ambitious, ruthless and a brilliant businessman! That old saying about the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree was 100% right with Adam. But with Nick, that apple in not even in the same orchard! :lol:

At the time of the Summer paternity s/l Victor said he had done a test on Nick and he is his father.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:10 pm

janetb wrote:
kayline12 wrote:Nick is too weak, too stupid, and too self destructive to be Victor's son. Adam was without a doubt Victor's mini me! Adam was super smart, ambitious, ruthless and a brilliant businessman! That old saying about the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree was 100% right with Adam. But with Nick, that apple in not even in the same orchard! :lol:

At the time of the Summer paternity s/l Victor said he had done a test on Nick and he is his father.

If it was anywhere else except GC, that would be the end of it. But Victor should demand a second test.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:14 pm

kayline12 wrote:
janetb wrote:

If it was anywhere else except GC, that would be the end of it. But Victor should demand a second test.

I think the test was done years ago, maybe right after Nick was born. Do we have to question everyone's paternity.

AudreyYR

Postby AudreyYR » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:40 pm

Nick is a much better man than Victor so it would be nice to find out that Victor is not his father after all.

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:52 pm

AudreyYR wrote:Nick is a much better man than Victor so it would be nice to find out that Victor is not his father after all.

So true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:32 pm

If Nick wasn't Victor's son, he would be pumping gas for a living. If Nick wants to prove that he doesn't need his father, he can start by finding a place to live OFF the Newman Ranch. :roll:

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 pm

One time when Victor was talking to Mariah she said maybe he should do a DNA test on Nick and he answered and you think I didn't. Victor trusts no one you think for one minute he didn't test his kids just to be sure.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:51 pm

They changed Nick date of birth abt three times. He was Victor, he was Jack than Victor. I wish they would make Nick the son of Jack Abbott. Than turn around and make Summer belong to that guy in Mx.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”