Why does Mariah have to accommodate Hilary's morning sickness?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: Why does Mariah have to accommodate Hilary's morning sickness?

Postby rediculous » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Capucine wrote:
kayline12 wrote:Well maybe now the bully (Mariah) knows how it feels to be bullied!

Oh I’m sure Mariah knows how it feels to be bullied. Hilary has been bullying her from the get go.

exactly...the skank Hilary bullies everyone...Mariah does not..

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:47 pm

dimplesrgold wrote:And this is why I hated the idea of Hilary getting pregnant. She is a neurotic DRAMA QUEEN all day, every day. And she's only in her first trimester. YKIES!

She was so anxious to get pregnant yet obviously did not read any literature on what to expect and the dramatic changes your body will go through. Hiding morning sickness???? What grown woman thinks that nine months of pregnancy is candlelight, wine and romantic music?

The actress is terrific and I wish her well but I will be leading the parade when Hilary is gone.

Can’t wait. Can’t stand Hilary and never could.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:22 pm

rediculous wrote:
Capucine wrote:
kayline12 wrote:Well maybe now the bully (Mariah) knows how it feels to be bullied!

Oh I’m sure Mariah knows how it feels to be bullied. Hilary has been bullying her from the get go.

At least being around Hilary gives Mariah something to do.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:27 pm

Oh I’m sure Mariah knows how it feels to be bullied. Hilary has been bullying her from the get go.[/quote]

exactly...the skank Hilary bullies everyone...Mariah does not..[/quote]

At least being around Hilary gives Mariah something to do.[/quote]

and vice versa..

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm

rediculous wrote:Oh I’m sure Mariah knows how it feels to be bullied. Hilary has been bullying her from the get go.

exactly...the skank Hilary bullies everyone...Mariah does not..[/quote]

and vice versa..[/

Hilary has been driving story since the day she arrived in GC. I am no big fan of Hilary's by any means, but she is a great actress who brings a lot of drama and angst to Y&R. She also became a much needed anchor for the Winters family.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:36 pm

kayline12 wrote:
rediculous wrote:Oh I’m sure Mariah knows how it feels to be bullied. Hilary has been bullying her from the get go.

and vice versa..[/

Hilary has been driving story since the day she arrived in GC. I am no big fan of Hilary's by any means, but she is a great actress who brings a lot of drama and angst to Y&R. She also became a much needed anchor for the Winters family.[/quote]

not the way I see it...

HonnyDiipp

Postby HonnyDiipp » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Hilary is having morning sickness over the smell of coffee? Then why is she dry heaving in a COFFEE SHOP?!? For 8 months now we’ve been listening to Hilary go on and on about having a baby. She’s pregnant. She’s back in the idiots bed and she’s STILL complaining? I’m over it. And I’m actually looking forward to Hilary being off my screen!

dyngbat42

Postby dyngbat42 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:57 pm

Hillary's pregnancy story line has lost what little interest I had in it. So sick of her behavior, like she is the only expectant mother in the world. I like the actress, but look forward to the day the character leaves GC once and for all. She totally lacks maternal instinct, it's all about Hillary, all the time. She is way too selfish to mother a child because she sees herself as the center of the universe. Her only interest is holding on to Devon and he is too dense to see that.

YRfan73

Postby YRfan73 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:04 pm

kayline12 wrote:

and vice versa..[/

Hilary has been driving story since the day she arrived in GC. I am no big fan of Hilary's by any means, but she is a great actress who brings a lot of drama and angst to Y&R. She also became a much needed anchor for the Winters family.[/quote]
So far, you seem to be minority on this post

YRfan73

Postby YRfan73 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:13 pm

YRfan73 wrote:
kayline12 wrote:

At least being around Hilary gives Mariah something to do.

and vice versa..[/

So far, skyline you seem to be the minority on this post. So much for drama and angst, more like anger and too much over the top drama

Return to “The Young and the Restless”