Sharon should’ve said no

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JustOneView

Re: Sharon should’ve said no

Postby JustOneView » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:56 pm

anytownUSA wrote:He loves loves her thats why he cheated with Phylis, and Grace, and she loves him that why she has had so many lovers I can't recall all of them, best of all, married both of his brothers and his father twice. The really are the perfect couple.

That's right....those two made the "open relationship" from two who REALLY love each other fashionable way before Victor and Nikki's "open marriage" experiment. :lol:

Soaps91

Postby Soaps91 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:00 pm

SadieM wrote:Nick and Sharon were grieving the loss of their child...

Sleazy Phyllis took advantage of that and went right after Nick.

Nick was a very very willing participant so why is he given a free pass and Phyllis trashed for it?[/quote]

Sadie,

I couldn't agree with you more. Nick is always given a free pass because even if he was willing to just up & leave his wife & son & seek "Better sex" from another, he never cheated :roll: (It's treated as such by the Sharon haters. No matter how they spin it, Nick STILL was unfaithful.) because Sharon was lusting after Brad, so be damned if she dared got angry over an affair, when she was the ONLY one screwing around in the marriage. Yeah. Nick was faithful. :lol: 8-)

gmruss2

Postby gmruss2 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:13 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Nick wants to marry her to look good for the courts!

You are exactly right. And if they both love Christian as much as they claim they would follow the instructions of his lawyer and separate for a while till this mess blows over and let Nick get full custody and then get back together. If they are so meant to be, then they can wait. I don't give this union much hope cause Nick will eventually blame Sharon as he always does cause Newman's take no blame for nothing and his impulsiveness is going to cost him that child. I guess Christian just is not a priority. The court clearly told them they had trouble with Sharon being in the home with that child and Nick goes out and proposes, Victor is right about him, he don't think and he is very impulsive.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:48 pm

mayre wrote:@Red

I agree with Faith, they don't do well as a married couple. They last longer when just dating/shacked up.

-----------

how would Faith know? she never knew them as a married couple and obviously the 10 years they were married must count for something...faith knows nothing about that, wasn't even born then..[/quote]

--------------

EXACTLY!! LOL how would Faith know anything about them as a married cou[/quote]

LOL Right? :lol: I just shake my head.

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:04 pm

I agree with Faith, they don't do well as a married couple. They last longer when just dating/shacked up.

-----------

how would Faith know? she never knew them as a married couple and obviously the 10 years they were married must count for something...faith knows nothing about that, wasn't even born then..[/quote]

--------------

but, but...I thought Faith was smart, very mature for her age, and the prophecy child. :lol:

shuby

Postby shuby » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:05 pm

Dark_Willow wrote:Sharon would never tell a Newman or anyone remotely related to them no. Just not in her DNA.

I agree, and Nick is a full pledge Newman so she must be in Heaven btw let Adam walk in

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:00 am

Oldlivvy wrote:

-----------

how would Faith know? she never knew them as a married couple and obviously the 10 years they were married must count for something...faith knows nothing about that, wasn't even born then..

--------------

but, but...I thought Faith was smart, very mature for her age, and the prophecy child. :lol:[/quote]

Faith is only smart, mature and the prophesy child when she's trying to get Nick away from another woman.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:09 am

rediculous wrote:Sharon said exactly what she should have said...YES!!

I agree. There is no reason why she shouldn't say yes to a guy who's loved her and been in love with her for the better part of 20+ years. I think nick said it best when he talked about an invisible force that constantly have them gravitate back to each other. Its their destiny, and sharon really brings out the best in nick.

I liked how sharon handled this. She did right by christian, her family, and herself. I was proud.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:12 am

Oldlivvy wrote:

-----------

how would Faith know? she never knew them as a married couple and obviously the 10 years they were married must count for something...faith knows nothing about that, wasn't even born then..

--------------

but, but...I thought Faith was smart, very mature for her age, and the prophecy child. :lol:[/quote]

you can search this message board over and over and you will never find one post from me stating what you just said...I post only for myself and will not take any responsibility for what others post, so you can keep your snide little comment about Faith's attributes for others who have posted about them..

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:21 am

I wonder if it wasn't for Mariah, what would Sharon had done? She had to go to her for advice about marrying Nick which is too pitiful IMO. :roll: Sharon should of said NO for the sake of poor little Christian, because Nick is too dumb to think for himself!

Soon as Faith gets old enough, I guess Sharon will ask her for some advice too! #dumb :roll:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”