Sharon should’ve said no

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cinderella2

Re: Sharon should’ve said no

Postby cinderella2 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:55 pm

JustOneView wrote:
Megs9786 wrote:
Dkingz1130 wrote:Nick wants to marry her to look good for the courts!

No Nick wants to marry her because he loves her and he has been saying that for years !

That sounds great but if he loved her enough to keep his vows he would never have left her the first time:
“I Nick take you Sharon to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part. This is my solemn vow.”
(And she as well)

Then we wouldn’t be talking about an on again after off again yo yo relationship.

Nick and Sharon were grieving the loss of their child...

Sleazy Phyllis took advantage of that and went right after Nick.

anytownUSA

Postby anytownUSA » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:07 pm

He loves loves her thats why he cheated with Phylis, and Grace, and she loves him that why she has had so many lovers I can't recall all of them, best of all, married both of his brothers and his father twice. The really are the perfect couple.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Nick wants to marry her to look good for the courts!
How is marrying a psycho is gonna get Christian back? I thought the main reason grandpa Satan won Christian because she was around Christian?

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:33 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:LMBO! Nick wants to marry her, but he loves her. She is the love of his life.

There in lies the problem, good thing its not sharon's problem. :D

Sharon marrying nick guarantee's nothing, especially when the arbitrator never made that an issue. In fact, it could hinder this custody situation for nick which is why he's not banking on it at all. I really seriously doubt that the only trick up nick's sleeve is to marry sharon and win through that. He won't, they both know it, he's securing the family he wants.

Sharon did the right thing in making him grovel and wait, he sat on those steps waiting for her to come home all insecure and looking at her like a lost puppy dog. Not sharon's fault that she's the only one who ever had the power to do that to nick.

Nick is fighting for Sharon, fighting for christian, and fighting to have the family he wants. He's got every right to do that, and sharon deserves for him to work to prove he should be her husband again.

JustOneView

Postby JustOneView » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:02 pm

cinderella2 wrote:
JustOneView wrote:
That sounds great but if he loved her enough to keep his vows he would never have left her the first time:
“I Nick take you Sharon to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part. This is my solemn vow.”
(And she as well)

Then we wouldn’t be talking about an on again after off again yo yo relationship.

Maybe so, but the writers have made Nick so mentally challenged he thinks with the wrong head and went after lust with Phyllis rather than love with Sharon.

Too bad one of the prerequisites to being a long term soap
star is that you can’t have a long unbroken marriage despite ups & Downs, and have to have other affairs all over town. :lol: :roll:

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Sleazy Phyllis took advantage of that and went right after Nick.[/quote]

Nick was a very very willing participant so why is he given a free pass and Phyllis trashed for it?

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:40 pm

rediculous wrote:Sharon said exactly what she should have said...YES!!

Of course she said yes...when has this desperate, "I can't be nor live without a man" harlot every said no to a marriage proposal? If she can say yes to her fil (twice) and still keep a straight face...saying yes to Nick is surely no surprise.

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:49 pm

SadieM wrote:Nick and Sharon were grieving the loss of their child...

Nick was a very very willing participant so why is he given a free pass and Phyllis trashed for it?[/quote]

Right. Its not like Phyllis forced Nick...as I recall, it was Nick who was doing the pursuing of Phyllis, showing up at her apartment, knocking at her door...she just didn't say no and for that, she has and will continue to be bashed. Its not enough that Sharon and Nick are back together, Phyllis still has to dragged in a Sharon thread.

JustOneView

Postby JustOneView » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:53 pm

SadieM wrote:Nick and Sharon were grieving the loss of their child...

Nick was a very very willing participant so why is he given a free pass and Phyllis trashed for it?[/quote]

Uh...let me guess...maybe that some love Nick and Sharon and hate Phyllis? lol

mayre

Postby mayre » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:56 pm

@Red

I agree with Faith, they don't do well as a married couple. They last longer when just dating/shacked up.[/quote]

-----------

how would Faith know? she never knew them as a married couple and obviously the 10 years they were married must count for something...faith knows nothing about that, wasn't even born then..[/quote]

--------------

EXACTLY!! LOL how would Faith know anything about them as a married cou

Return to “The Young and the Restless”