Sharon should’ve said no

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Megs9786

Re: Sharon should’ve said no

Postby Megs9786 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:22 am

NJenkins wrote:Oh yes the dinner thing!! She sits at Sharons dinner table and eats her food and does that OMG I thought I was the only one who remembered that!! Phyllis is vile for what she did and on that particular subject, at least for me, there is no defense for her.

Oh I do remember that very well Noah was at the table to that skank was just pure sleaze that day There is no defense for her at all. :twisted:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:42 am

Megs9786 wrote:
NJenkins wrote:Oh yes the dinner thing!! She sits at Sharons dinner table and eats her food and does that OMG I thought I was the only one who remembered that!! Phyllis is vile for what she did and on that particular subject, at least for me, there is no defense for her.

Oh I do remember that very well Noah was at the table to that skank was just pure sleaze that day There is no defense for her at all. :twisted:

Phyllis is a psycho. And a embarrassment to have at the dinner table. I wonder if she is the one going to run down Hillary after she find Summer and Billy making out. If Phyllis does there would not be no excuse for that.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:52 am

That's actually interesting that it would be Hilary's friend who mows she and her unborn child down. Billy is a slimeball. Seriously, her DAUGHTER? Maybe the pain from that will make her see what she did to Jack when she slept with that sexual moron.

And yes, Sharon should have said no, no and NO. How many times do they have to fail at marriage before one of them figures out that they don't work? Geez!

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:57 am

JaggedEdge wrote:That's actually interesting that it would be Hilary's friend who mows she and her unborn child down. Billy is a slimeball. Seriously, her DAUGHTER? Maybe the pain from that will make her see what she did to Jack when she slept with that sexual moron.

And yes, Sharon should have said no, no and NO. How many times do they have to fail at marriage before one of them figures out that they don't work? Geez!

I can see Phyllis running her down, and running off. And for Sharon, she should have said yes and I hope they do tie the knot again. They are our best.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:16 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:That's actually interesting that it would be Hilary's friend who mows she and her unborn child down. Billy is a slimeball. Seriously, her DAUGHTER? Maybe the pain from that will make her see what she did to Jack when she slept with that sexual moron.

I can see Phyllis running her down, and running off. And for Sharon, she should have said yes and I hope they do tie the knot again. They are our best.

Well to each their own. I love Sharon but Nick is not the right man for her. They will never be the best in my opinion because they're too toxic. When she does anything to tick him off he becomes mean and nasty to her, so nah, I don't want to see her going there again with him.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Nick and Sharon were only married once..

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:36 pm

effers wrote:
Dkingz1130 wrote:Nick wants to marry her to look good for the courts!

Of course she should have, but she is a gold digging manipulative twit.

Nick is broke apparently, living off Sharon, so gold digging?? Don't think so..

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:43 pm

rediculous wrote:

Sharon and Nick have been married twice (one elopement and a remarriage the following year), and a third wedding was interrupted by Phyllis when she came out of her coma, hitched a ride from the hospital and appeared at the church to tell everyone Sharon was with her on the stairwell when she fell. This will be their fourth attempt and it's ridiculous.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:47 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
rediculous wrote:

Sharon and Nick have been married twice (one elopement and a remarriage the following year), and a third wedding was interrupted by Phyllis when she came out of her coma, hitched a ride from the hospital and appeared at the church to tell everyone Sharon was with her on the stairwell when she fell. This will be their fourth attempt and it's ridiculous.

had they separated between the elopement and the remarriage a year later? I can't remember just what happened then..if there was no separation in between then it was still just one marriage..

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:50 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:

Well to each their own. I love Sharon but Nick is not the right man for her. They will never be the best in my opinion because they're too toxic. When she does anything to tick him off he becomes mean and nasty to her, so nah, I don't want to see her going there again with him.

I agree with you about Nick being mean and nasty, long as Sharon can be with Christine, than maybe they can be better this time around.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”