Wow cheap butt Summer

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dawn888

Re: Wow cheap butt Summer

Postby dawn888 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:13 am

i'm trying to figure out why she despises her mother so much, her trashing her mom to kyle was uncalled for.

mo195000

Postby mo195000 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:16 am

Summer is old enough and has been out in the world long enough to know how to treat other people, especially her own family.

Whenever children are children, behavior is easily influenced by parents and other adult family members. Once children have grown into adults and find out what the real world is about, they are responsible for their own behavior.

I agree that Summer is a very unlikable person. I can hardly stand to watch her being mean to family members and other people in general.

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:00 am

Nezy wrote:
I adored summer and I didn't waver in that dislike until she sided with victor after finding out what he did to Jack and Phyllis. So weird, cause I find the cruelty directed at faith when the character and actress is only 10 years old far more disturbing. I guess it can be dished but when its given right back it becomes a problem lol.

I adored her as a little girl too, and always liked her all the way up until everything that happened with Jamie and Fen. From then on wards I just found her less and less tolerable. The cruel names directed towards children is disturbing for sure, especially when names like demon seed and devils spawn are used to describe a little girl. Even if fictional it's really creepy. :?

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:28 am

PinkChick wrote:
Nezy wrote:
I adored summer and I didn't waver in that dislike until she sided with victor after finding out what he did to Jack and Phyllis. So weird, cause I find the cruelty directed at faith when the character and actress is only 10 years old far more disturbing. I guess it can be dished but when its given right back it becomes a problem lol.

I adored her as a little girl too, and always liked her all the way up until everything that happened with Jamie and Fen. From then on wards I just found her less and less tolerable. The cruel names directed towards children is disturbing for sure, especially when names like demon seed and devils spawn are used to describe a little girl. Even if fictional it's really creepy. :?

Do you think all the name calling is because Faith is Sharon and Nicks Daughter - it certainly cannot be because of the brilliant acting.... :roll:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”