Wow cheap butt Summer

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrfan99

Re: Wow cheap butt Summer

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:58 pm

Megs9786 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:She is a hot mess but I'm enjoying watching the train wreck. :D

She has turned out to be a husband stealing criminal. LMAO! Gee that sounds familiar! :lol:

Keep watching we may see her hiding in the dark in a car waiting to mow down a defenseless woman because she ticked her off. Like mother like daughter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:17 pm

ANorris wrote:
SadieM wrote:I think if she were not Phyllis and Nick's daughter she would not be bashed by some.

Wake up! Her parents are NOT the problem - her personality and entitlement issues are the issue! She is a nasty piece of trash, similar to how some feel about Victor! She was loved as a child until they changed her into a manipulative bully capable of just about anything as a SORASed 18 year old - hey, see THOT :lol: :lol: :lol:

So by this standard some must hate Victor because of who his parents are too then, Oh wait, he is a poor little orphan so that can't be the case. Then some must hate Daniel because his parent is Phyllis, Oh wait Daniel is a cool character so we don't hate him. Oh but but but because Summer's parents are Phyllis and Nick we don't like her? Of course That makes sense.NOT lol. :roll: :lol: Nothing to do with her being a whiny lazy manipulative princess who supports Victor over her own mother and is going after her own Mom's boyfriend. Nah. :lol:

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:26 pm

PinkChick wrote:
ANorris wrote:
SadieM wrote:I think if she were not Phyllis and Nick's daughter she would not be bashed by some.

Wake up! Her parents are NOT the problem - her personality and entitlement issues are the issue! She is a nasty piece of trash, similar to how some feel about Victor! She was loved as a child until they changed her into a manipulative bully capable of just about anything as a SORASed 18 year old - hey, see THOT :lol: :lol: :lol:

So by this standard some must hate Victor because of who his parents are too then, Oh wait, he is a poor little orphan so that can't be the case. Then some must hate Daniel because his parent is Phyllis, Oh wait Daniel is a cool character so we don't hate him. Oh but but but because Summer's parents are Phyllis and Nick we don't like her? Of course That makes sense.NOT lol. :roll: :lol: Nothing to do with her being a whiny lazy manipulative princess who supports Victor over her own mother and is going after her own Mom's boyfriend. Nah. :lol:

lol :lol:

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:30 pm

PinkChick wrote:
ANorris wrote:

HUGE HUGE thumbs up !

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Megs9786 wrote:Don't go to see her father on fathers day the one who paid for her 2 year long vacation grabs him a cupcake a day later and ask her dad to forgive his supergirl … BARF …. This witch is sickening to watch !

Summer is all about Summer.....she learned that from her mother. :lol:

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:09 pm

PinkChick wrote:
ANorris wrote:

Exactly! I get so sick and tired of hearing that Summer is disliked/bashed because of who her parents are rather than because she is a huge black hole of a character....

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:24 pm

ANorris wrote:
PinkChick wrote:

Exactly! I get so sick and tired of hearing that Summer is disliked/bashed because of who her parents are rather than because she is a huge black hole of a character....

So true, black hole is a perfect description for her. As you can tell I'm kinda over hearing that old line too, and by the looks of it so are a few others. I think most of us really liked Summer until she was sorased too, so there goes the not liking her cuz of Phick theory. :lol:

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:55 pm

PinkChick wrote:
ANorris wrote:
PinkChick wrote:

So true, black hole is a perfect description for her. As you can tell I'm kinda over hearing that old line too, and by the looks of it so are a few others. I think most of us really liked Summer until she was sorased too, so there goes the not liking her cuz of Phick theory. :lol:

I adored summer and I didn't waver in that dislike until she sided with victor after finding out what he did to Jack and Phyllis. So weird, cause I find the cruelty directed at faith when the character and actress is only 10 years old far more disturbing. I guess it can be dished but when its given right back it becomes a problem lol.

bridel

Postby bridel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:05 am

SadieM wrote:She's no worse than some of the others on the show as far as I'm concerned.

she should advertise "free sex" on her chest and leave town. total little ho

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:59 am

bridel wrote:
SadieM wrote:She's no worse than some of the others on the show as far as I'm concerned.

she should advertise "free sex" on her chest and leave town. total little ho

Free Sex anytime anywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”