Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SadieM

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby SadieM » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:51 am

And Sharon not telling Dylan she miscarried their baby. But telling Mariah (!!!) instead of Dylan. And then frantically trying to get pregnant again.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 am

Megs9786 wrote:Sage was nuttier than a fruit cake who takes a burnt up man home changes his face and tells an old lady he is her grandson crazy people that's who! LMAO! :lol:

Yes she was and after she died, Nick found out a lot more her her lies and things she did. I'm happy that lady is out of Christian life.

effers

Postby effers » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:23 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:Nick says he deserves to be happy too,
so why not propose to Sharon? :roll: Really dude? :roll: What happened to putting your kids happiness before yours? What about Christian happiness? If he really wanted Christian back RIGHT NOW, he would break it off with Sharon to beat Victor at his own game!

Clearly he never did matter. He never would have crashed on her couch like a bum if he did.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:32 am

effers wrote:
so why not propose to Sharon? :roll: Really dude? :roll: What happened to putting your kids happiness before yours? What about Christian happiness? If he really wanted Christian back RIGHT NOW, he would break it off with Sharon to beat Victor at his own game!

Clearly he never did matter. He never would have crashed on her couch like a bum if he did.

It was not Sharon that made him lose Christian. Victor would used anyone Nick was with. And Christian does not belong to Nick, so Sharon never made him lose anything. :lol: The Judge is a azz to give that child to Victor. I just bet that Judge got a few millions even Michael to make sure Nick never got his step child. They'll get the kid back just a matter of time. Someone is going after Victor company, this is going to be a start of him losing custody. :P

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:36 am

I hope it's either Adam or J.T. coming back to ruin Victor company.

Pluto208

Postby Pluto208 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:00 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:
Megs9786 wrote:Sage was nuttier than a fruit cake who takes a burnt up man home changes his face and tells an old lady he is her grandson crazy people that's who! LMAO! :lol:
No crazier than Sharon stealing out of stores and pretending Nick and Sage's baby was hers and Dylan hunny!

Sharon is bipolar. What's Sage excuse for being trash?

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:13 pm

effers wrote:

I agree. I don't see anything about that saying he cares about Christian. And let's not forget he gave all of his money away, and he currently works nowhere.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:44 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
effers wrote:

I agree. I don't see anything about that saying he cares about Christian. And let's not forget he gave all of his money away, and he currently works nowhere.

None of what you said is true. First he works with his mother building and running low cost housing so yes he does work. Second he gave away the money he sued Victor for not the money he made with the 500 million and just leaving that in the bank would bring him millions every year. So Nick does work and Nick is not broke. And yes Nick love Christian and wants to fight Victor with Sharon by his side.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Pluto208 wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:
No crazier than Sharon stealing out of stores and pretending Nick and Sage's baby was hers and Dylan hunny!

Sharon is bipolar. What's Sage excuse for being trash?

Right and what's Phyllis excuse for stealing money. :lol:

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:57 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
Oldlivvy wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:And I believe there is a transcript where Adam talk to Sage about it. Will have to search for it.

Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need to see nor read the transcript...I remember the s/l. ;)

Sage had in her journal that Constance was poison, no one knew that except for Sage. Lol. She killed the woman to steal the estates.

Sage didn't kill anybody . The journal was forged as part of Victor's plan to frame Adam for a murder that never happened, I'm sure it can be found in a transcript or are those only good for excusing Sharon. If Sage deserved to die because she lied to Nick where does that leave Sharon. Oh wait, she just runs away and let Nick and her kids believe she was dead.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”