Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Oldlivvy
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby Oldlivvy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:40 am

TigerEyes017 wrote:Christian was never in danger in Sharon hands, we all have watched it, she was good with Christian. Phyllis even admitted she is a good mother.


Oh, now Phyllis word is bond. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1405
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:48 am

susannha,
Victor could always set up Nick to make him look like a bad father he could pay off the judge.


Yeah, thats the only thing he can do is pay off the judge, but he can't make Nick look bad because he is a great father. If there was some other reasons to make Nick look bad, he wouldn't of used Sharon!

janetb
Posts: 14920
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 am

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:52 am

Oldlivvy wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:Christian was never in danger in Sharon hands, we all have watched it, she was good with Christian. Phyllis even admitted she is a good mother.


Oh, now Phyllis word is bond. :lol: :lol:



So Phyllis is okay and to be believed if she says something nice about Sharon.


User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1405
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:55 am

Oldlivvy wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:Christian was never in danger in Sharon hands, we all have watched it, she was good with Christian. Phyllis even admitted she is a good mother.


Oh, now Phyllis word is bond. :lol: :lol:

As long as Phyllis saying positive stuff about Sharon, her words matters! Lmbo :lol:

User avatar
TigerEyes017
Posts: 2893
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:44 am

Oldlivvy wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:And I believe there is a transcript where Adam talk to Sage about it. Will have to search for it.


Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need to see nor read the transcript...I remember the s/l. ;)


Sage had in her journal that Constance was poison, no one knew that except for Sage. Lol. She killed the woman to steal the estates.

bridel
Posts: 2272
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:08 am

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby bridel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:11 am

CarselSoap wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Nick says he deserves to be happy too,
so why not propose to Sharon? :roll: Really dude? :roll: What happened to putting your kids happiness before yours? What about Christian happiness? If he really wanted Christian back RIGHT NOW, he would break it off with Sharon to beat Victor at his own game!


Nick is an idiot, always has been and he's even more dumb when he's with Sharon. If he truly loved Christian he would move out of Sharon's house and end it with her. Guess this shows who is more important to him and it's not Christian.

the only thing nick cares about is having a woman warming his bed at night

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1405
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:27 am

bridel wrote:
CarselSoap wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Nick says he deserves to be happy too,
so why not propose to Sharon? :roll: Really dude? :roll: What happened to putting your kids happiness before yours? What about Christian happiness? If he really wanted Christian back RIGHT NOW, he would break it off with Sharon to beat Victor at his own game!


Nick is an idiot, always has been and he's even more dumb when he's with Sharon. If he truly loved Christian he would move out of Sharon's house and end it with her. Guess this shows who is more important to him and it's not Christian.

the only thing nick cares about is having a woman warming his bed at night
And his body organ! :mrgreen:

User avatar
BeMystique
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:22 am

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby BeMystique » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:27 am

Victor has done much worse than Sharon and continues too. Sharon for now has her issues under control and trying to be a better healthier person. Victor on the other hand will never change. If Brittany was any type of lawyer she would have brought up all of Victor's past deeds not just one or two but really laid them out. There are a plethora of crimes to choose from. Give me a break here. A judge awarding a toddler to a man that just had a stroke and someone tried to kill, twice. That child is in danger just being in Victor's custody. Who else wants him dead? Anyone that ever came in contact with him for more than two minutes.

Megs9786
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby Megs9786 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:34 am

Sage was nuttier than a fruit cake who takes a burnt up man home changes his face and tells an old lady he is her grandson crazy people that's who! LMAO! :lol:

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1405
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:40 am

Megs9786 wrote:Sage was nuttier than a fruit cake who takes a burnt up man home changes his face and tells an old lady he is her grandson crazy people that's who! LMAO! :lol:
No crazier than Sharon stealing out of stores and pretending Nick and Sage's baby was hers and Dylan hunny!


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], dawn888 and 1 guest

Back to Top