Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
susannha

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby susannha » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:42 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:
Nezy wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote: As I said, Victor is irrelevent! The main focus here is Christian! He should be put first because he is a CHILD. So what Victor tried to take him, Nick could easily take him if he dump Sharon. Thats right I don't like Sharon and I feel that she shouldn't be around Christian PERIOD!

Victor is relevant!! He went after custody b/c nick threatened to keep victor from christian, not b/c nick got back together with sharon. He used sharon's mental health against nick, but nick doesn't have to dump sharon in order to make christian top priority. Victor won't give christian back, sharon or no sharon victor was going to get christian. So dumping sharon ain't putting christian first, and it won't change the judges decision. Congratulations you don't like sharon --So? thats not what should determine how this case plays out, and that shouldn't prevent nick from being with the woman he loves and creating a family with her.

How is Victor gonna win full custody if Nick IS NOT with Sharon? What other excuse can he use because Nick is a good guy? As I said, :roll: Nick needs to dump Sharon to beat his dad at his own game. Sharon is the problem! If she havent stole Christian from Nick, Victor couldn't of used nothing against Nick to win Christian. Sharon is the problem! Thanks for the congrats chick! ;) NO, I don't like Sharon and thats what's up!!!

Victor could always set up Nick to make him look like a bad father he could pay off the judge.

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:43 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:Oldlivvy Sage killed someone to get their estate. And we all saw the things Sage did and she lived her whole life built on lies. which they all do in that town. Lol. Sage was using her baby against Nick and Adam.

NOWHERE did it play out that Sage killed Constance. :roll: As for the estate, Sage was tired of pretending the marriage between her and Gabriel was genuine, so she admits to Constance's estate attorney that the marriage is a sham which caused the inheritance to be sent to the Constance's charities...leaving Sage is free to be with Nick. Lol, Sharon was using her daughter (Mariah) to lie to Nick and Dylan and she was using a baby that wasn't her to hold on to a man she was duping.

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:04 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:Christian was never in danger in Sharon hands, we all have watched it, she was good with Christian. Phyllis even admitted she is a good mother.

Sage was more of a mother to that baby than Sharon was, even before she (Sage) knew he was her child. She made it a point to come over to Sharon's house just to see him, to hold/cuddle him, talk baby talk to him and to play with him. It was never shown and I never saw Sharon making baby talk with him. Every time they showed Sharon with "Sully/aka Christian" he was either in his playpen, or his stroller. She very seldom held him and when she did, it was because someone was around and it made her look motherly. She was so disconnected from that baby, she showed no mother instinct toward the baby.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Oldlivvy wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:Oldlivvy Sage killed someone to get their estate. And we all saw the things Sage did and she lived her whole life built on lies. which they all do in that town. Lol. Sage was using her baby against Nick and Adam.

NOWHERE did it play out that Sage killed Constance. :roll: As for the estate, Sage was tired of pretending the marriage between her and Gabriel was genuine, so she admits to Constance's estate attorney that the marriage is a sham which caused the inheritance to be sent to the Constance's charities...leaving Sage is free to be with Nick. Lol, Sharon was using her daughter (Mariah) to lie to Nick and Dylan and she was using a baby that wasn't her to hold on to a man she was duping.

Sage poisoned her. Adam was going to take the blame. Sage was after her estate.

Ian: And since you pretended to be Gabriel Bingham [Chuckles] Well, there's a strong whiff of the unsavory right there.

Adam: Well, it doesn't help.

Ian: Well, what were the autopsy results?

Adam: Showed that the body had been poisoned, just like the journal read.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:22 pm

And I believe there is a transcript where Adam talk to Sage about it. Will have to search for it.

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:35 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
Oldlivvy wrote:

Sage poisoned her. Adam was going to take the blame. Sage was after her estate.

Ian: And since you pretended to be Gabriel Bingham [Chuckles] Well, there's a strong whiff of the unsavory right there.

Adam: Well, it doesn't help.

Ian: Well, what were the autopsy results?

Adam: Showed that the body had been poisoned, just like the journal read.

Omg! :lol: Sage did not poison Constance. Sage had a journal and in it she claimed Adam had murdered Constance by poisoning her. Dylan had Constance's body exhumed and it was proven she had been poisoned.

HOWEVER, it was later revealed that Victor paid the coroner to tamper with the autopsy, to make it look like she had died from poisoning to framed Adam yet again, for another crime he did not commit.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:50 pm

susannha wrote:
Victor could always set up Nick to make him look like a bad father he could pay off the judge.

I completely believe victor did pay off the judge.

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:And I believe there is a transcript where Adam talk to Sage about it. Will have to search for it.

Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need to see nor read the transcript...I remember the s/l. ;)

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:27 am

Oldlivvy wrote:
Omg! :lol: Sage did not poison Constance. Sage had a journal and in it she claimed Adam had murdered Constance by poisoning her. Dylan had Constance's body exhumed and it was proven she had been poisoned.

HOWEVER, it was later revealed that Victor paid the coroner to tamper with the autopsy, to make it look like she had died from poisoning to framed Adam yet again, for another crime he did not commit.

Chloe forged those pages in Sage's diary so Victor could frame Adam for a murder that never happened.He had the body exhumed and injected with poison and I believe the same poison was planted in Adam's home as fake evidence.. Sage didn't murder anybody and neither did Adam. It was those journal pages that Victor was going to use to get Adam out of jail but Chloe destroyed them when she realized Victor had no intention of keeping his promise that everything she'd done for him would get her revenge for Delia's death.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:34 am

TigerEyes017 wrote:NCgirlie33 What the freeeaaakkkk! :o And Sharon deserves to be in his life NOT his mom because she told some lies? Goodnite! Carry on! Sleep tight!

Sage was the one that was crazy. We all watched her and the things she did. She killed that old woman, she took care of. Best thing Sage ever did, was killing herself, after she killed that woman. Sharon will be Christian mother and Nick will be the father, soon as they get all the people together to go up against Victor.[/quote]
As I said, have a good night and sleep tight. I'm done with debating about Sharon! Goodbye!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”