Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nezy

Re: Does Christian happiness matters anymore?

Postby Nezy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:52 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote: As I said, Victor is irrelevent! The main focus here is Christian! He should be put first because he is a CHILD. So what Victor tried to take him, Nick could easily take him if he dump Sharon. Thats right I don't like Sharon and I feel that she shouldn't be around Christian PERIOD!

Victor is relevant!! He went after custody b/c nick threatened to keep victor from christian, not b/c nick got back together with sharon. He used sharon's mental health against nick, but nick doesn't have to dump sharon in order to make christian top priority. Victor won't give christian back, sharon or no sharon victor was going to get christian. So dumping sharon ain't putting christian first, and it won't change the judges decision. Congratulations you don't like sharon --So? thats not what should determine how this case plays out, and that shouldn't prevent nick from being with the woman he loves and creating a family with her.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Nezy wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote: As I said, Victor is irrelevent! The main focus here is Christian! He should be put first because he is a CHILD. So what Victor tried to take him, Nick could easily take him if he dump Sharon. Thats right I don't like Sharon and I feel that she shouldn't be around Christian PERIOD!

Victor is relevant!! He went after custody b/c nick threatened to keep victor from christian, not b/c nick got back together with sharon. He used sharon's mental health against nick, but nick doesn't have to dump sharon in order to make christian top priority. Victor won't give christian back, sharon or no sharon victor was going to get christian. So dumping sharon ain't putting christian first, and it won't change the judges decision. Congratulations you don't like sharon --So? thats not what should determine how this case plays out, and that shouldn't prevent nick from being with the woman he loves and creating a family with her.

How is Victor gonna win full custody if Nick IS NOT with Sharon? What other excuse can he use because Nick is a good guy? As I said, :roll: Nick needs to dump Sharon to beat his dad at his own game. Sharon is the problem! If she havent stole Christian from Nick, Victor couldn't of used nothing against Nick to win Christian. Sharon is the problem! Thanks for the congrats chick! ;) NO, I don't like Sharon and thats what's up!!!

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:39 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:
Nezy wrote:

How is Victor gonna win full custody if Nick IS NOT with Sharon? What other excuse can he use because Nick is a good guy? As I said, :roll: Nick needs to dump Sharon to beat his dad at his own game. Sharon is the problem! If she havent stole Christian from Nick, Victor couldn't of used nothing against Nick to win Christian. Sharon is the problem! Thanks for the congrats chick! ;) NO, I don't like Sharon and thats what's up!!!

The same way he was able to win custody even though his past makes EVERYONE combined in GC look like saints, he's 80 years old who still hasn't fully recovered from a stroke and lives with a wife he just had an open marriage with who's a alcoholic serial killer who's suffering from MS. The same way he's been able to win at everything, no matter how guilty or wrong he is. Victor used sharon's past b/c thats what he had to work with, but if not sharon it would've been something else and he would've been awarded the same way he was recently. Sharon is not the problem!! You think that cause you want her to be, thats fine, but thats not what should and will influence the storyline!!! Your welcome for the congrats, Anytime!! I like sharon, and so does nick, thats whats up. Hope they win so they can have christian back, as it should be. :D

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:
dawn888 wrote:victor would still be going after christian even if nick wasn't with sharon and was planning on moving. this is what he does.

Everybody knows that, the haters got to bash Sharon over it. Great post Dawn. I'm surprised he never went after Chelsea to bring Connor home.
TigerEyes017 it okay for you to bash Phyllis, but it's not okay for people to bash Sharon. Thats not fair whatsoever!

I could care less who bash Sharon. I was making a point that Victor would file for custody even if Sharon was not in this.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:50 pm

;)
NCgirlie33 wrote:
Megs9786 wrote:Yes it does matter so does Nicks faiths and Sharons happiness to. Victor not so much Christain is just a pawn in Victors cluthes he had no problem letting Nicki raise that child as his own until he Nick defied him . This is all on Victor !
So you saying Nick and Sharon's happiness matter before Christian happiness? He needs to be in Nick life FIRST not Sharon.

He was in Sharon life first. The child need both parents.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Rediculous Phyllis fans don't like Phyllis getting bashed...Sharon fans don't like Sharon getting bashed...what needs to be fair about it? :roll:

Right. :P

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Sage and Adam both was lying to Nick about being the father. Sage did not deserved to have Christine in her life, and neither did Adam.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:01 pm

Nezy wrote:

Right Nezy. Great post.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:04 pm

Nezy,
The same way he was able to win custody even though his past makes EVERYONE combined in GC look like saints, he's 80 years old who still hasn't fully recovered from a stroke and lives with a wife he just had an open marriage with who's a alcoholic serial killer who's suffering from MS. The same way he's been able to win at everything, no matter how guilty or wrong he is. Victor used sharon's past b/c thats what he had to work with, but if not sharon it would've been something else and he would've been awarded the same way he was recently. Sharon is not the problem!! You think that cause you want her to be, thats fine, but thats not what should and will influence the storyline!!! Your welcome for the congrats, Anytime!! I like sharon, and so does nick, thats whats up. Hope they win so they can have christian back, as it should be. :D
Whatever you say!

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:05 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:
Nezy wrote:

LMBO! Nick does not need to dump Sharon just because of a sorry azz judge that never cared what was good for that child. Nick and Sharon will get that child back, and they will be Christian parents.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”