Happy to hear Sharon say today

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrfan99

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:35 am

Oldlivvy wrote:
yandrfan99 wrote:And who knows about that oh year Sharon and Mariah and which one do you think is going to impart that info. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sharon lashed out at Mariah about not lying after she (Mariah) got off the stand...everyone in courtroom heard Sharon screaming at her. That's when Sharon kicked Mariah out of her house and her life and Mariah had to move in with Kevin.

Sharon kicked Mariah out of the house because she was going after Nick it had nothing to do with what happened in court. Mariah came down the stairs in a sexy negligee because she thought it was Nick coming in the house and it was Sharon. When Sharon saw what Mariah was up to she kicked her out.[/quote]

Looks like maybe you missed a couple of episodes. I remember the episode when Sharon caught Mariah in a sexy negligee, and Sharon threw her out, but that happened before Nick and Sharon's custody battle over Faith. Sharon and Mariah made amends when Sharon found out Mariah was her daughter. The custody battle came after Nick found out Sharon switched Summer's paternity (thanks to Phyllis ;)). This is where Sharon wanted Mariah to lie for her because she was her mother, but Mariah didn't lie and Sharon had a freakin meltdown in the courtroom and threw Mariah out of her house and out of her life.[/quote]

I didn't miss anything but I do remember Sharon kicking her out because she was going after Nick and when Nick came back he told her she was her daughter.

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:47 pm

yandrfan99 wrote:
Oldlivvy wrote:
yandrfan99 wrote:And who knows about that oh year Sharon and Mariah and which one do you think is going to impart that info. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sharon lashed out at Mariah about not lying after she (Mariah) got off the stand...everyone in courtroom heard Sharon screaming at her. That's when Sharon kicked Mariah out of her house and her life and Mariah had to move in with Kevin.

Sharon kicked Mariah out of the house because she was going after Nick it had nothing to do with what happened in court. Mariah came down the stairs in a sexy negligee because she thought it was Nick coming in the house and it was Sharon. When Sharon saw what Mariah was up to she kicked her out.

Looks like maybe you missed a couple of episodes. I remember the episode when Sharon caught Mariah in a sexy negligee, and Sharon threw her out, but that happened before Nick and Sharon's custody battle over Faith. Sharon and Mariah made amends when Sharon found out Mariah was her daughter. The custody battle came after Nick found out Sharon switched Summer's paternity (thanks to Phyllis ;)). This is where Sharon wanted Mariah to lie for her because she was her mother, but Mariah didn't lie and Sharon had a freakin meltdown in the courtroom and threw Mariah out of her house and out of her life.[/quote]

I didn't miss anything but I do remember Sharon kicking her out because she was going after Nick and when Nick came back he told her she was her daughter.[/quote]

True, Sharon did kick Mariah out for going after Nick, but they amended their differences when Sharon found out Mariah was her daughter. She kicked her out again when Mariah didn't lie for her on the stand, this is how Kevin and Mariah became roommates.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Sharon kicked Mariah out of the house because she was going after Nick it had nothing to do with what happened in court. Mariah came down the stairs in a sexy negligee because she thought it was Nick coming in the house and it was Sharon. When Sharon saw what Mariah was up to she kicked her out.[/quote]

I didn't miss anything but I do remember Sharon kicking her out because she was going after Nick and when Nick came back he told her she was her daughter.[/quote]

True, Sharon did kick Mariah out for going after Nick, but they amended their differences when Sharon found out Mariah was her daughter. She kicked her out again when Mariah didn't lie for her on the stand, this is how Kevin and Mariah became roommates.[/quote]

I remember the court scene but not very clearly so I am willing to concede that you are right. Some scene's we remember more clearly than others I do remember her moving in with Kevin but not why.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”