Happy to hear Sharon say today

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
yandrfan99
Posts: 7856
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:35 am

SadieM wrote:Mariah would be a very weak witness. Mariah was not forced to trick a woman into a nervous breakdown. It would be a joke IMO if Mariah even thinks of testifying.



Mariah is more honest about her past mistakes than most of GC she won't say that she was forced all she has to do is tell the truth she was desperate for money and Victor offered her money to try and drive a woman she had no idea was her mother crazy. Mariah won't look good but Victor will look like the piece of crap that he is.

User avatar
yandrfan99
Posts: 7856
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:37 am

janetb wrote:
SadieM wrote:Mariah would be a very weak witness. Mariah was not forced to trick a woman into a nervous breakdown. It would be a joke IMO if Mariah even thinks of testifying.



Exactly, Mariah did it for the money. The fact that Sharon expected her to commit perjury in the custody hearing for Faith won't look good or Sharon. Mariah should stay out of it.



And who knows about that oh year Sharon and Mariah and which one do you think is going to impart that info. :lol: :lol: :lol:

janetb
Posts: 14571
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 am

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby janetb » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:23 am

Michael is good at his job and things come out. Sharon hit Mariah while off her meds and also knew bout Christian.


User avatar
TigerEyes017
Posts: 2370
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:39 am

janetb wrote:Michael is good at his job and things come out. Sharon hit Mariah while off her meds and also knew bout Christian.


LMBO! Duh, that's not going to be brought up. This all is boiling down Nick and Sharon getting Christian back and they will. :P

Oldlivvy
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby Oldlivvy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:24 pm

yandrfan99 wrote:
janetb wrote:
SadieM wrote:Mariah would be a very weak witness. Mariah was not forced to trick a woman into a nervous breakdown. It would be a joke IMO if Mariah even thinks of testifying.



Exactly, Mariah did it for the money. The fact that Sharon expected her to commit perjury in the custody hearing for Faith won't look good or Sharon. Mariah should stay out of it.



And who knows about that oh year Sharon and Mariah and which one do you think is going to impart that info. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Sharon lashed out at Mariah about not lying after she (Mariah) got off the stand...everyone in courtroom heard Sharon screaming at her. That's when Sharon kicked Mariah out of her house and her life and Mariah had to move in with Kevin.

Oldlivvy
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby Oldlivvy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:28 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
janetb wrote:Michael is good at his job and things come out. Sharon hit Mariah while off her meds and also knew bout Christian.


LMBO! Duh, that's not going to be brought up. This all is boiling down Nick and Sharon getting Christian back and they will. :P


Just like Michael's past shouldn't be brought up. The sooner they get this kid back, the better...then, hopefully they'll(Nick, Sharon, Faith, and Christian) be back burned for awhile.

User avatar
yandrfan99
Posts: 7856
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:12 pm

And who knows about that oh year Sharon and Mariah and which one do you think is going to impart that info. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Sharon lashed out at Mariah about not lying after she (Mariah) got off the stand...everyone in courtroom heard Sharon screaming at her. That's when Sharon kicked Mariah out of her house and her life and Mariah had to move in with Kevin.[/quote]


Sharon kicked Mariah out of the house because she was going after Nick it had nothing to do with what happened in court. Mariah came down the stairs in a sexy negligee because she thought it was Nick coming in the house and it was Sharon. When Sharon saw what Mariah was up to she kicked her out.

janetb
Posts: 14571
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 am

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:56 am

Oldlivvy wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:
janetb wrote:Michael is good at his job and things come out. Sharon hit Mariah while off her meds and also knew bout Christian.


LMBO! Duh, that's not going to be brought up. This all is boiling down Nick and Sharon getting Christian back and they will. :P


Just like Michael's past shouldn't be brought up. The sooner they get this kid back, the better...then, hopefully they'll(Nick, Sharon, Faith, and Christian) be back burned for awhile.



Michael's past has nothing to do with this, he was doing his job, it's just another deflection. Mariah is fair game for Michael if Sharon wants her to be a witness.

User avatar
Nezy
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:56 am

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby Nezy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:13 am

Lizzytish wrote:Mariah can still testify that Victor pursued her and paid her. The court would understand how her lack of upbringing caused her poor judgment-


I was just happy to see that Mariah was willing to lend her support, at least she's willing to step up for nick when she isn't obligated to. Its more than his own mother is willing to do so I was impressed that Mariah isn't afraid to testify against victor. I don't think it will be necessary in the long run. If nick really wants to get his son back, and stop victor from ever doing anything like this to him again then he's going to have to play ball.

Oldlivvy
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Happy to hear Sharon say today

Postby Oldlivvy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:21 am

yandrfan99 wrote:And who knows about that oh year Sharon and Mariah and which one do you think is going to impart that info. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Sharon lashed out at Mariah about not lying after she (Mariah) got off the stand...everyone in courtroom heard Sharon screaming at her. That's when Sharon kicked Mariah out of her house and her life and Mariah had to move in with Kevin.[/quote]


Sharon kicked Mariah out of the house because she was going after Nick it had nothing to do with what happened in court. Mariah came down the stairs in a sexy negligee because she thought it was Nick coming in the house and it was Sharon. When Sharon saw what Mariah was up to she kicked her out.[/quote]

Looks like maybe you missed a couple of episodes. I remember the episode when Sharon caught Mariah in a sexy negligee, and Sharon threw her out, but that happened before Nick and Sharon's custody battle over Faith. Sharon and Mariah made amends when Sharon found out Mariah was her daughter. The custody battle came after Nick found out Sharon switched Summer's paternity (thanks to Phyllis ;)). This is where Sharon wanted Mariah to lie for her because she was her mother, but Mariah didn't lie and Sharon had a freakin meltdown in the courtroom and threw Mariah out of her house and out of her life.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest

Back to Top