Has Y&R Ever Done a Show about Menopause?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
strangeland

Re: Has Y&R Ever Done a Show about Menopause?

Postby strangeland » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:48 pm

The actors ages shouldn't matter. The characters ages are all over the place since they age the kids but not the parents.

I think Sharon was in her teens when she had Cassie/Mariah. When Noah was born Grace 'found' Cassie who was about 6 or so because they though Noah wasn't going to make it. Nick and Sharon are about the same age as they were both in high school when they fell in love.

Lauren was in her 20's when she had Scott. I think she was in her late 30/ early 40's when Fenmore was born.

Nikki was in her early 20's when she had Nick and Victoria. Victor was older.

Christine is about the same age as Tracy and Lauren (I think they went to high school together).

A woman can go through menopause as early as 30.

JustOneView

Postby JustOneView » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:10 pm

NJenkins wrote:Michelle Stafford was Irreplaceable in the role of Phyllis the character of Phyllis was just never the same since Ms left

I like Gina better in the role, but only one view.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Yes GT is doing a really good job but it's not like we're watching the actual original Phyllis character it's like she's someone else if that makes any sense at all.

TheValFran

Postby TheValFran » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:58 pm

No, they haven't as I know of, they are too busy having menopausal women and post menopausal having hot sex which in rel life, just doesn't happen :lol:

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:50 am

LULIX wrote:No one goes through menopause in GC. I remember a few month ago Phylis and Billy were talking about having a baby like she was in her 20’s.

But I think they touched on it when Lauren thought she was pregnant then thought she had a miscarriage but was never pregnant. Michael was afraid there would be health issues because of Lauren’s age. But Lauren was not even pregnant.

Lauren thought she was pregnant and they were telling people before she saw a doctor. She wasn't pregnant and I don't remember if they said it was menopause.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:34 am

[quote="TheValFran"]No, they haven't as I know of, they are too busy having menopausal women and post menopausal having hot sex which in rel life, just doesn't happen :lol:[/qu

So true. But let's be fair, the men get the same treatment here. Just look at the ridiculous paternity sl Jack has now? Also, when Victor was well into his 60's he was written as some hot stud. :roll:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”