Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
yvette2
Posts: 785
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:01 am

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby yvette2 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:35 pm

takerkid wrote:That's what Nick's proposal to Sharon was. Sharon was willing to sacrifice her happiness for Christian's well-being, that's how selfless she is. I'm proud of Nick for not letting an arbitrator or Victor control who he spends his life with. He and Sharon love each other. They always have and they always will. Now finally after all these years Shick can be remarried. They just need to do it ASAP. No big fancy wedding. Just something simple and quick so they can make it down the aisle this time. #ShickForever



Finally watched it today... i had it pvr’d. It was amazing! Not over elaborate like he did the last time he proposed to her but from the heart..... i will keep that episode for a while

Pluto208
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 8:40 am

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby Pluto208 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:45 pm

GeauxTigers wrote:
reelman wrote:do you really believe that Nick and Sharon will be become a force to go against the GVN you have to be kidding a lying untrust worthy woman and a weak man with no money against Victor please get real...Sharon is the reason he lost his son to Victor


Some may want to be careful what they wish for.

If Nick & Sharon remarry, regain custody of Christian, and move to San Diego, they will be seen at Christmas & Thanksgiving, thrust into part time roles like Tracy & Cricket.

Meanwhile, Victor stays in Genoa City and Michael regains some face time. With Hilary leaving, maybe Mariah runs the smut show.

Less to FF without Sharon, Nick, Hilary. But apparently still have to deal with Arturo, Cane, Kyle.


As a shick fan, after a decade of torture I would not mine the likey treatment.

User avatar
TigerEyes017
Posts: 2893
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:31 pm

cinderella2 wrote:
janetb wrote:How long Sharon knew isn't the issue, and doesn't change the fact that she kept a child she knew wasn't hers whether it was a day, a week or months. Spin it any way you want , what she did to both Dylan and Nick was cruel and heartless.


Nick isn't the daddy so Sharon didn't keep Christen from ANYONE! :lol:


Right cinderella2. I love it. :lol:


User avatar
TigerEyes017
Posts: 2893
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Pluto208 wrote:
janetb wrote:How long Sharon knew isn't the issue, and doesn't change the fact that she kept a child she knew wasn't hers whether it was a day, a week or months. Spin it any way you want , what she did to both Dylan and Nick was cruel and heartless.



Well, Dylan and Nick both have forgiven her and most viewers seem to have too since there is so much outrage over the custody hearing all over the internet.


Nick is not holding anything against her, he knows he is not Christian father. So Sharon did good raising Christian even Nick and Phyllis agrees. :lol:

User avatar
TigerEyes017
Posts: 2893
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:39 pm

GeauxTigers wrote:
reelman wrote:do you really believe that Nick and Sharon will be become a force to go against the GVN you have to be kidding a lying untrust worthy woman and a weak man with no money against Victor please get real...Sharon is the reason he lost his son to Victor


Some may want to be careful what they wish for.

If Nick & Sharon remarry, regain custody of Christian, and move to San Diego, they will be seen at Christmas & Thanksgiving, thrust into part time roles like Tracy & Cricket.

Meanwhile, Victor stays in Genoa City and Michael regains some face time. With Hilary leaving, maybe Mariah runs the smut show.

Less to FF without Sharon, Nick, Hilary. But apparently still have to deal with Arturo, Cane, Kyle.


Do you really believe Nick and Sharon is going to leave gc ? :lol: Not going to happen. :P

GeauxTigers
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby GeauxTigers » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:40 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
GeauxTigers wrote:
Some may want to be careful what they wish for.

If Nick & Sharon remarry, regain custody of Christian, and move to San Diego, they will be seen at Christmas & Thanksgiving, thrust into part time roles like Tracy & Cricket.

Meanwhile, Victor stays in Genoa City and Michael regains some face time. With Hilary leaving, maybe Mariah runs the smut show.

Less to FF without Sharon, Nick, Hilary. But apparently still have to deal with Arturo, Cane, Kyle.


Do you really believe Nick and Sharon is going to leave gc ? :lol: Not going to happen. :P


Not right now. Nick doesn’t have custody of Christian at this point. But many to whom Adam was a beloved character didn’t think he would leave the story either, whether he died or disappeared for awhile.

The writers had Nick already announce his decision to move to San Diego had he kept custody of Christian.
Or are the writers filling Nick full of BS as usual?

Oldlivvy
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 am

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby Oldlivvy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:18 am

TigerEyes017 wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:
janetb wrote:How long Sharon knew isn't the issue, and doesn't change the fact that she kept a child she knew wasn't hers whether it was a day, a week or months. Spin it any way you want , what she did to both Dylan and Nick was cruel and heartless.


Nick isn't the daddy so Sharon didn't keep Christen from ANYONE! :lol:


Right cinderella2. I love it. :lol:


She just kept him for her own selfish gain. It doesn't matter that Nick isn't the father now, at that time he was and Sharon's actions were despicable. When she found out Sage was Christian's mother...again, her actions were cruel because she wanted to run, leave town just to keep Sage from getting her baby back.

User avatar
cinderella2
Posts: 4650
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby cinderella2 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 am

Spin it anyway you want BUT Nick isn't the daddy.... ;)

Sharon didn't do anything wrong. :lol:

Sharon didn't leave town.

Pluto208
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 8:40 am

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby Pluto208 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:45 am

GeauxTigers wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:
GeauxTigers wrote:
Some may want to be careful what they wish for.

If Nick & Sharon remarry, regain custody of Christian, and move to San Diego, they will be seen at Christmas & Thanksgiving, thrust into part time roles like Tracy & Cricket.

Meanwhile, Victor stays in Genoa City and Michael regains some face time. With Hilary leaving, maybe Mariah runs the smut show.

Less to FF without Sharon, Nick, Hilary. But apparently still have to deal with Arturo, Cane, Kyle.


Do you really believe Nick and Sharon is going to leave gc ? :lol: Not going to happen. :P


Not right now. Nick doesn’t have custody of Christian at this point. But many to whom Adam was a beloved character didn’t think he would leave the story either, whether he died or disappeared for awhile.

The writers had Nick already announce his decision to move to San Diego had he kept custody of Christian.
Or are the writers filling Nick full of BS as usual?




JM and SC aren't leaving the show to my knowledge so shick isn't going anywhere. Adam was written out because MM was fired and JH was cast in another role .

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 7574
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:59 am

Sandpebble0618 wrote:I like Sharon. I hope the writers keep her character like she is now, stable, confident and loving. Sharon and Nick should be together. They have always had chemistry. Nick and Sage and Nick and Chelsea did not have chemistry for me. Nick and the previous Phyllis had chemistry . I am routing for Nick and Sharon to stay together.


IA on all counts. :D


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lifetime Viewer, wiseoldsoul and 1 guest

Back to Top