Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
takerkid
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:47 am

Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby takerkid » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:08 am

That's what Nick's proposal to Sharon was. Sharon was willing to sacrifice her happiness for Christian's well-being, that's how selfless she is. I'm proud of Nick for not letting an arbitrator or Victor control who he spends his life with. He and Sharon love each other. They always have and they always will. Now finally after all these years Shick can be remarried. They just need to do it ASAP. No big fancy wedding. Just something simple and quick so they can make it down the aisle this time. #ShickForever

SadieM
Posts: 4697
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby SadieM » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:25 am

Sharon is not selfless nor saintly. She is very manipulative. OF course she would be offering to "step aside" and be "noble", she knows exactly what she's doing. she manipulated Nick so he would not think of JT by all of a sudden saying she "wants him". She was the one who lied to Dylan about miscarrying her baby. And she would not give Christian to his mother Sage. I hope Nick does not rush into a wedding with Sharon. She is also keeping a secret from him. I don't buy into Sharon being a Saint. And within days Nick moved from Chelsea to Sharon, after Sharon left him. He should have gotten a place for himself and Christian first and Victor probably would have left him alone. I think Nick is very clueless and should not rush a wedding under these circumstances.

Sandpebble0618
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby Sandpebble0618 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:18 am

I like Sharon. I hope the writers keep her character like she is now, stable, confident and loving. Sharon and Nick should be together. They have always had chemistry. Nick and Sage and Nick and Chelsea did not have chemistry for me. Nick and the previous Phyllis had chemistry . I am routing for Nick and Sharon to stay together.


User avatar
rediculous
Posts: 11332
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby rediculous » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:29 am

kudo's to Phyllis for telling Nick that Sharon is a good mother...Sharon is once again written the way Bill Bell wrote her...not perfect by any means, still will make mistakes, (otherwise she would be a very boring character and we all know she doesn't fit that bill, from the constant threads and posts about her) but a very good person at heart....looking forward to a very strong and solid Shick..

User avatar
drewxjacobs
Posts: 5114
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:29 am

Sandpebble0618 wrote:I like Sharon. I hope the writers keep her character like she is now, stable, confident and loving. Sharon and Nick should be together. They have always had chemistry. Nick and Sage and Nick and Chelsea did not have chemistry for me. Nick and the previous Phyllis had chemistry . I am routing for Nick and Sharon to stay together.


I agree & I am so hoping the writers don't make her a nut case again. With Nick's new attitude and Sharon's confidence and stability, they could easily become a force that Victor will have to reckon with.

reelman
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby reelman » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:47 pm

do you really believe that Nick and Sharon will be become a force to go against the GVN you have to be kidding a lying untrust worthy woman and a weak man with no money against Victor please get real...Sharon is the reason he lost his son to Victor

User avatar
TigerEyes017
Posts: 2893
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:15 pm

rediculous wrote:kudo's to Phyllis for telling Nick that Sharon is a good mother...Sharon is once again written the way Bill Bell wrote her...not perfect by any means, still will make mistakes, (otherwise she would be a very boring character and we all know she doesn't fit that bill, from the constant threads and posts about her) but a very good person at heart....looking forward to a very strong and solid Shick..


Something Phyllis was never good at. :lol:

User avatar
TigerEyes017
Posts: 2893
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:18 pm

reelman wrote:do you really believe that Nick and Sharon will be become a force to go against the GVN you have to be kidding a lying untrust worthy woman and a weak man with no money against Victor please get real...Sharon is the reason he lost his son to Victor


Nick would have lost even if Sharon wasn't brought up. Victor will mess up and they will get the boy back.

User avatar
drewxjacobs
Posts: 5114
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:43 pm

reelman wrote:do you really believe that Nick and Sharon will be become a force to go against the GVN you have to be kidding a lying untrust worthy woman and a weak man with no money against Victor please get real...Sharon is the reason he lost his son to Victor


and what is Victor if not lying & untrustworthy? Perhaps I should add he's also a meddling, evil man that declares war on his own children when he is not able to direct their lives as he sees fit. If Sharon is so horrible, how about Faith? Why didn't he go for custody of her? Just curious.

User avatar
rediculous
Posts: 11332
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: Spoiler: Beautiful and Amazing

Postby rediculous » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:22 pm

reelman wrote:do you really believe that Nick and Sharon will be become a force to go against the GVN you have to be kidding a lying untrust worthy woman and a weak man with no money against Victor please get real...Sharon is the reason he lost his son to Victor


I most certainly do beleive it...it totally depends on the writing and I think that is where MY is taking this...


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Likeyfan, Paggie, twocentsworth and 1 guest

Back to Top