Why is Nikki just watching Victor do this?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kev5000

Re: Why is Nikki just watching Victor do this?

Postby Kev5000 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:11 am

I don't think the writers know how to write for Nikki. They really don't seem to know the Nikki charactor at all. Her affair with Arturo was disgusting. She should be supporting her son, and all the sudden she is supporting Victor and his evil ways. And she killed a man and doesn't seem to have any remorse from it. She has become a very unlikable charactor.

semper-fi

Postby semper-fi » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Blue 501 wrote:She has a lot on her mind. Killing JT. Having to give up Arturo, only to have him snatched up by her step-daughter & then seen flirting with her granddaughter. Victor is blackmailing her too about money he says she embezzled from him. Poor Nikki.

Those are not excuses to let Victor get away with everything that he has done to her and the children.
Does anyone remember Nikki's drunken behavior crawling in the sand after Victor? I believe he was married to Sabrina. Also, when Sabrina got shot and died and Victor told Nikki that it should have been her.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:11 pm

Sharon has already threatened to go to the police if Nikki didn't support Nick. Nikki called her bluff, besides Sharon is just as much part of the coverup and lying to the police as the other three.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:30 pm

LovetheWinters wrote:
mayre wrote:Sharon needs to go to the Nikki and tell her flat out that she is going to the police and tell them EXACTLY what transpired in the case of JT's disappearance -AND NOT LET NIKKI SCARE HER OFF THIS TIME-- see how quick the table is turned when Vic discovers Nikki can go to jail for murder and Victoria the cover-up--self-defense would have worked back then but now too much time has passed with too much cover-up and obstruction of justice.

:idea: WHAT IF Sharon finally confides in Nick and HE blackmails Nicki and Vicki for not supporting him??? Has Nicki even spoken to Nick at all regarding this whole arbitration? She runs to his doorstep about any other issue but not this and said not one word to him at the brunch. This started because Nick backed out of the job b/c of how it hurt Vicki but she's standing there behind Victor at that table like she's ready to massage his shoulders and temples. Nick vowed to change and I guess become ruthless so we'll see how far he's willing to go. Said he'd take away Victors' beloved family so that could mean sending them to jail. Guess Phyllis would just be a casualty or somehow spin it to protect her & Sharon. Hmmm 8-) :?:

I think Sharon needs to tall Nikii she has till sundown to rectify the harm that Victor is doing-otherwise her next stop is Pauls Place

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:33 pm

janetb wrote:Sharon has already threatened to go to the police if Nikki didn't support Nick. Nikki called her bluff, besides Sharon is just as much part of the coverup and lying to the police as the other three.

Yes, I know and Sharon backed down-- at some point she needs to do the right thing- tell Nikki one more time and stick the hell to it- and if Nikki doesn't come through then they all go down---

LovetheWinters

Postby LovetheWinters » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:51 pm

mayre wrote:
LovetheWinters wrote:
mayre wrote:Sharon needs to go to the Nikki and tell her flat out that she is going to the police and tell them EXACTLY what transpired in the ca :lol: se of JT's disappearance -AND NOT LET NIKKI SCARE HER OFF THIS TIME-- see how quick the table is turned when Vic discovers Nikki can go to jail for murder and Victoria the cover-up--self-defense would have worked back then but now too much time has passed with too much cover-up and obstruction of justice.

:idea: WHAT IF Sharon finally confides in Nick and HE blackmails Nicki and Vicki for not supporting him??? Has Nicki even spoken to Nick at all regarding this whole arbitration? She runs to his doorstep about any other issue but not this and said not one word to him at the brunch. This started because Nick backed out of the job b/c of how it hurt Vicki but she's standing there behind Victor at that table like she's ready to massage his shoulders and temples. Nick vowed to change and I guess become ruthless so we'll see how far he's willing to go. Said he'd take away Victors' beloved family so that could mean sending them to jail. Guess Phyllis would just be a casualty or somehow spin it to protect her & Sharon. Hmmm 8-) :?:

I think Sharon needs to tall Nikii she has till sundown to rectify the harm that Victor is doing-otherwise her next stop is Pauls Place

Til sundown :lol: :lol: Sorry, I was just watching several episodes of Wagon Train and Marshall Dillon with my parents the other day. Either way this secret is about to get out. I just have a strange feeling Nick will be involved since he was hell bent on protecting the women that night & they've been pushing him away ever since. Think he's about to turn on all his family this time

ann monique

Postby ann monique » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:53 pm

sharon needs to take a seat and shut up
she cant blackmail anyone
she kept the secret she helped hide the body
if they go down so does she

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:57 pm

ann monique wrote:sharon needs to take a seat and shut up
she cant blackmail anyone
she kept the secret she helped hide the body
if they go down so does she

Exactly!! she does and so do the rest of them-- she needs to blow the whistle!

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:59 pm

@lovethewinters

I think Sharon needs to tall Nikii she has till sundown to rectify the harm that Victor is doing-otherwise her next stop is Pauls Place[/quote]

Til sundown :lol: :lol: Sorry, I was just watching several episodes of Wagon Train and Marshall Dillon with my parents the other day. Either way this secret is about to get out. I just have a strange feeling Nick will be involved since he was hell bent on protecting the women that night & they've been pushing him away ever since. Think he's about to turn on all his family this time[/quote]

-------------------------------

LOL You mean Gunsmoke with Marshal Dillion and Festus :mrgreen:

LovetheWinters

Postby LovetheWinters » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:18 pm

mayre wrote:@lovethewinters

Til sundown :lol: :lol: Sorry, I was just watching several episodes of Wagon Train and Marshall Dillon with my parents the other day. Either way this secret is about to get out. I just have a strange feeling Nick will be involved since he was hell bent on protecting the women that night & they've been pushing him away ever since. Think he's about to turn on all his family this time[/quote]

-------------------------------

LOL You mean Gunsmoke with Marshal Dillion and Festus :mrgreen:[/quote]

Right! Gunsmoke :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”