Why is Nikki just watching Victor do this?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bee242424

Why is Nikki just watching Victor do this?

Postby bee242424 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:48 pm

WOW! She sat there when all this was going on at the club.
I can’t believe they sat there and watched nick be so heartbroken.
Nikki has disappointed me.
If nick and Sharon get married I don’t want nicki and Victor around.
This is too cruel to come back as a relationship with father and son.

Nikki isn’t supporting nick at all.
I’m sure Victor will spin it to Victoria and Abby.

Nikki says nothing. Disgusting!!!

mayre

Re: Why is Nikki just watching Victor do this?

Postby mayre » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Sharon needs to go to the Nikki and tell her flat out that she is going to the police and tell them EXACTLY what transpired in the case of JT's disappearance -AND NOT LET NIKKI SCARE HER OFF THIS TIME-- see how quick the table is turned when Vic discovers Nikki can go to jail for murder and Victoria the cover-up--self-defense would have worked back then but now too much time has passed with too much cover-up and obstruction of justice.

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 pm

mayre wrote:Sharon needs to go to the Nikki and tell her flat out that she is going to the police and tell them EXACTLY what transpired in the case of JT's disappearance -AND NOT LET NIKKI SCARE HER OFF THIS TIME-- see how quick the table is turned when Vic discovers Nikki can go to jail for murder and Victoria the cover-up--self-defense would have worked back then but now too much time has passed with too much cover-up and obstruction of justice.

Exactly! Maybe nick would be on board with that
Too after the custody battle. I think it’s time to expose Nikki and see what Victor does

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:37 am

She is totally disgusting. She has turned into a disloyal asshat,who thinks she can't be touched by the police because of her connection to Paul, and has turned her back on her son. The reason for her not coming to the hearing was a lie. She had no MS Flairup.
And her cocky answer to Vikki about Nik already having a bad day was way off the charts.I have become a Nikki hater. She cares about prestige and money first. That's why she'll always take Snidley Wiplashes side over her children. And grandchildren Mother. She has had her past.So she shouldn't be judge and jury for Sharon

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:47 am

She has a lot on her mind. Killing JT. Having to give up Arturo, only to have him snatched up by her step-daughter & then seen flirting with her granddaughter. Victor is blackmailing her too about money he says she embezzled from him. Poor Nikki.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:30 am

bee242424 wrote:WOW! She sat there when all this was going on at the club.

To me nikki was totally horrible. She didn't say anything to nick like. I know you miss Christian please come to the house anytime. No nick is upset as he shoukd be. Abby is questioning why victor did that and nikki sat there rubbing victor arm, like victor was the injured party
Nick get your son back, nick destroy victor, destroy his company

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:56 am

Very surprised at Nikki too!

Judynacke

Postby Judynacke » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:57 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:

To me nikki was totally horrible. She didn't say anything to nick like. I know you miss Christian please come to the house anytime. No nick is upset as he shoukd be. Abby is questioning why victor did that and nikki sat there rubbing victor arm, like victor was the injured party
Nick get your son back, nick destroy victor, destroy his company

You are SO right. I used to like Nikki, but hated the fact that she kept going back to Victor when he mistreats her so badly, but with the way she is treating Nick I am hoping she is left out in the cold along with Evil Victor. If this doesn't make Victoria, Abby and the grandchildren turn against Victor nothing will.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:58 am

I cant stand the way she just kept on dodging Vicki asking where's Nick … Niki has disgusted me many many times especially when she said that Christeen ran into her car and killed her own baby when it was Nicki and Neil in the car fighting over the steering wheel . But for her to just watch her son's heart breaking and say or do nothing is a all new low for her. I despise her right now.

LovetheWinters

Postby LovetheWinters » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:51 am

mayre wrote:Sharon needs to go to the Nikki and tell her flat out that she is going to the police and tell them EXACTLY what transpired in the case of JT's disappearance -AND NOT LET NIKKI SCARE HER OFF THIS TIME-- see how quick the table is turned when Vic discovers Nikki can go to jail for murder and Victoria the cover-up--self-defense would have worked back then but now too much time has passed with too much cover-up and obstruction of justice.

:idea: WHAT IF Sharon finally confides in Nick and HE blackmails Nicki and Vicki for not supporting him??? Has Nicki even spoken to Nick at all regarding this whole arbitration? She runs to his doorstep about any other issue but not this and said not one word to him at the brunch. This started because Nick backed out of the job b/c of how it hurt Vicki but she's standing there behind Victor at that table like she's ready to massage his shoulders and temples. Nick vowed to change and I guess become ruthless so we'll see how far he's willing to go. Said he'd take away Victors' beloved family so that could mean sending them to jail. Guess Phyllis would just be a casualty or somehow spin it to protect her & Sharon. Hmmm 8-) :?:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”