SPOILER: Jack's father

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

Re: SPOILER: Jack's father

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:29 pm

If Philip had a will and Catherine was beneficiary...tough nookie jack...

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 pm

its very bad story....now jacks what 65 and they write him no Abbott too bad ....

DAW234

Postby DAW234 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:00 am

I cannot string together the words to explain how ridiculous I think this is.

CarolLK

Postby CarolLK » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:11 am

I'm really confused by the people who think Jack and Jill would be brother and sister under any of the scenarios suggested. What parent would they share? I'm actually relieved at the possibility of Jack being Phillip Chancellor's son. I'd far prefer that than have him related to Victor. And even though he would not be legally entitled to Chancellor anymore than Jill was legally entitled to Fenmore, it would still be fun to watch him go after it, like we know he would.

maidmarion

Postby maidmarion » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:28 pm

shuby wrote:When Jack read the Decription of the man Dina was talking about dark tall and handsome the first thought came to my mind was Phillip, So I see I am not the only that feels that way :P

Tall, dark and handsome could also apply to Victor. In that case, Jack would be entitled to the $500 million Vicor gave to each of his kids. Wouldn't that be a kicker?

Altered Tundra

Postby Altered Tundra » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Is the prospect of Victor being Jack's father still a possibility? Cal me a hopeless hoper, but I'm still holding out for that.

CarolLK

Postby CarolLK » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:39 pm

I don't think so, because Jack said he did the math and he knows it's impossible.

hotspice58

Postby hotspice58 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:58 pm

This. I'd rather he be Philip Chancellor's son. I'm also hoping that since Philip didn't know about him, Jack's able to get some of the estate.

CarolLK wrote:I'm really confused by the people who think Jack and Jill would be brother and sister under any of the scenarios suggested. What parent would they share? I'm actually relieved at the possibility of Jack being Phillip Chancellor's son. I'd far prefer that than have him related to Victor. And even though he would not be legally entitled to Chancellor anymore than Jill was legally entitled to Fenmore, it would still be fun to watch him go after it, like we know he would.

SmokyEyes

Postby SmokyEyes » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:49 pm

geelinda wrote:victors father is jacks father

I was wondering that at one point but was Albert Miller ever in or around Genoa City around that time? I don't even think Victor himself was.

SmokyEyes

Postby SmokyEyes » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:53 pm

suzziy wrote:
mollyandwally wrote:
SadieM wrote:THat is super weird. I would have preferred Brock's father Gary Reynolds to have fathered Jack.

Philip Chancellor was first of all younger than Kay. Jill was 18 when she got involved with him and he was I would say about 36 to 39 years old at the time. This was ca. 1974-75. So 20 years before when Jack was allegedly the product of a Philip-Dina affair he would have been 18 or 19. The math does not add up. He was not 30 or 40 years older than Jill by any means. MOre like 20 years older.

Gary Reynolds is only backstory. The character was never on the show, message board members know who he is but regular viewers who just watch the show have no idea. Phillip wasn't that much younger, he was the best friend of her first husband.

Jack was born around the same time Jill was. Which mean's Kay was still married to Gary Reynolds when Jack was conceived. Phillip Chancellor would have been single, and hanging around the country club Dina was always at from age 18 & up until he married Kay, which I think was late 30s/early 40s from his photo.

The math adds up perfectly. If Phillip had sex with Dina at 20 years old. Eighteen years later Jack would be 18, Jill could still be 18, and Phillip would be 38.

So ... that would mean that Jill slept with Jack's real father and then years later slept with him as well.

If Gary Reynolds was indeed the father that would mean that Jack and Jill have the same father ....and are brother and sister and have slept together!!! Ewww!!

Where did you get that Gary Reynolds is Jill's father?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”