Is anyone else sick of Jack singing "I don't know who is my daddy"?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JONSEY70

Re: Is anyone else sick of Jack singing "I don't know who is my daddy"?

Postby JONSEY70 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:I understand that Jack is hurt about not being an Abbot and not knowing who his real dad is but I'm sick and tired of him whining about it. I'm tired of him singing, "I don't know who is my daddy, I don't know who is my daddy"! Why won't he STOP complaining about it to everyone and deal with it. Why he just don't get a guitar and make a Country Album out of it. Shoot! Get Devon to hook him up in the music business and title his album, "I Don't Know Who Is My Daddy." :roll:

He's already been listening to Toby Keith's "Who's Your Daddy", lol... :lol: The only way he can get to the truth is having Dina committed to a care facility and then they can have her go to therapy sessions. She loves to talk about herself, it'll come out. And then another Toby Keith song, "I Wanna Talk About Me" :o

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:42 pm

I am not tired of Jack, I am tired of this storyline! I can't even be annoyed with the character, b/c the direction this whole thing took is ridiculous and I am sick of that.

qbee

Postby qbee » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 pm

Gigikins wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:
janetb wrote:They need to let Jack find out who his biological father is and move on.

But you know what? They probably going to draaagggg it along until the end of the year and let us keep hearing Jack's song about his daddy! :?

They will drag it out until we don't even care anymore. That's what they do. There won't even be a decent payoff.

I don't give a rats arse whose his sperm donor is. John Abbott was his father in every way that counts. And a highly educated grown ass man can't figure that out?

Get a grip, Jack.

^THIS^

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Jack is almost 70. I truly don't care about his personal identity crisis with finding out his dead daddy ain't his daddy.

He's such a whiny, insufferable baby. Man up, be grateful for the upbringing you had, and take full advantage of your blessings. Smh.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:20 pm

I keep trying to relate to these SLs and frankly, if someone told me (as an adult) my mom or dad was not my bio parent I’d be surprised, shocked and wonder what happened. But my life would not be destroyed.

Jack is a drama king, always whining about something. I’m so over him right now.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 pm

YES! This is a ridiculous story for a man well into his 60's!

Ericafan

Postby Ericafan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Whatever your age you still want to know your biological roots. Ask anyone who was adopted. In this case it’s a sudden shock. I find this story more interesting than another round of Nick vowing revenge on Victor.

Banum

Postby Banum » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 pm

I agree they need to stop dragging it on and let Jack find out who his Daddy is!
Wait til he finds out that Victor Newman is his Father! He's going to Flip!
Were has Paul been? when are they going to find out what happened to J.T.?

Enough about Jack lets move it along!!

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Well......As a 64 year old person now, who found out the father that raised me, was
not my real father....... It’s quite a big deal.....weird, shocking, emotional, etc.
My parents are gone now, and I have no way of knowing who my REAL father is.
The father who raised me, adopted me as a baby, and I am grateful for him.
I look back now, I don’t look like my siblings. I don’t have the same heath issues.
I certainly don’t WHINE about it daily.........But, it NEVER GOES AWAY !!
I’ll always wonder..........

hotspice58

Postby hotspice58 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 pm

I've read that in real life this is how some people react, especially when they learn at an older age. Given that Dina has Alzheimer's/Selective memory, it's got to be much harder.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”