Is anyone else sick of Jack singing "I don't know who is my daddy"?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NCgirlie33

Is anyone else sick of Jack singing "I don't know who is my daddy"?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:35 am

I understand that Jack is hurt about not being an Abbot and not knowing who his real dad is but I'm sick and tired of him whining about it. I'm tired of him singing, "I don't know who is my daddy, I don't know who is my daddy"! Why won't he STOP complaining about it to everyone and deal with it. Why he just don't get a guitar and make a Country Album out of it. Shoot! Get Devon to hook him up in the music business and title his album, "I Don't Know Who Is My Daddy." :roll:

janetb

Re: Is anyone else sick of Jack singing "I don't know who is my daddy"?

Postby janetb » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:54 am

They need to let Jack find out who his biological father is and move on.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:45 am

janetb wrote:They need to let Jack find out who his biological father is and move on.

But you know what? They probably going to draaagggg it along until the end of the year and let us keep hearing Jack's song about his daddy! :?

Elba

Postby Elba » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:38 am

Yes! B O R I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Gemmey

Postby Gemmey » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:10 am

B....O....R....I....N....G....

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:38 am

Yes, I am. Jack had the benefit of a wonderful adoptive (if he isn't really his bio dad) father. He should rejoice in that and forget about the sperm donor.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:43 am

I agree. hey should all go to a reliable lab away from GC, get their DNA tested, & shut up about it. Like a pack of silly geese & I think we are all tired of it.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:10 am

Oh please Jack, stop whining and complaining to anyone who will listen to your tale of woe. John Abbott is your father in every way that counts so man up, go back to the Abbott house, and go back to Jabot, and pay a little attention to your son Kyle before he goes missing like Kimo, your other son.

Gigikins

Postby Gigikins » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:54 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
janetb wrote:They need to let Jack find out who his biological father is and move on.

But you know what? They probably going to draaagggg it along until the end of the year and let us keep hearing Jack's song about his daddy! :?

They will drag it out until we don't even care anymore. That's what they do. There won't even be a decent payoff.

I don't give a rats arse whose his sperm donor is. John Abbott was his father in every way that counts. And a highly educated grown ass man can't figure that out?

Get a grip, Jack.

Judynacke

Postby Judynacke » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:00 am

As many of you have said, John Abbott is Jack's father in all the ways that count. (I still think it will be proven he is John's bio son). However, being the genealogy nut that I am, I can see his need to learn of his roots. That would not take away anything from John Abbott, just add to his family and maybe give him some good health info.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”