So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lestress

Re: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Postby lestress » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:29 pm

Quote patty34: What? Nick is thilled about his daughter. From what I have read and heard he is much happier and more excited about this baby than he ever was with the kids Sharon had.

How do you "read" and "hear" that nick is more excited about this child with phyllis than he was with Noah? Is there a script somewhere we can go and read? I thought all the action on the show happened on screen for everybody to see.

I thought nick always seemed to be very loving toward Noah and toward Cassie too even though she wasn't his biological child.

Also, it certainly does not speak well for nick if he is indeed more excited about one child than he would be about another. Would make him an even bigger fool than he is already demonstrating.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:11 am

Quote patty34: What? Nick is thilled about his daughter. From what I have read and heard he is much happier and more excited about this baby than he ever was with the kids Sharon had.

I am waiting on an answer saying where it can be read that Nick cares mor for this baby, more than he did for his children with Sharon

lestress

Postby lestress » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:32 am

I would like to hear an explanation too.

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:55 am

Quote Mona Lisa:

I am waiting on an answer saying where it can be read that Nick cares mor for this baby, more than he did for his children with Sharon

I never heard, read, or saw on the show anything that would indicate that Nick cares more for the new baby. He adores Noah.

lestress

Postby lestress » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:02 am

And I always thought he cared for Cassie as well even though she was not his biological child.

Tara

Postby Tara » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:22 pm

Quote lestress: And I always thought he cared for Cassie as well even though she was not his biological child.

You are right. By the way, I wonder how long we will have to wait for the proof of all this 'enlightenment' that has been bestowed upon us??? LOL!

lestress

Postby lestress » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:40 pm

I am not holding my breath :)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:55 pm

I'm curious about your question. Have you seen a spoiler or read an interview, article or ANTHING else from Y&R that questions the paternity results we got 7/19/06?

Tara

Postby Tara » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:26 pm

Quote lestress:

How do you "read" and "hear" that nick is more excited about this child with phyllis than he was with Noah? Is there a script somewhere we can go and read? I thought all the action on the show happened on screen for everybody to see.

I thought nick always seemed to be very loving toward Noah and toward Cassie too even though she wasn't his biological child.

Also, it certainly does not speak well for nick if he is indeed more excited about one child than he would be about another. Would make him an even bigger fool than he is already demonstrating.

This is the question we are all wondering about. It seems that you have all the answers, Patty34. Please enlighten us as to where it is that you read that Nick is so much happier about this baby than the children he had with Sharon. Thanks.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:33 pm

I have the answers because I watched the show and I read the interviews last summer from the cast and exec. proudcer/head writer. Has something changed? I haven't seen any changes re: the paternity, have you? I haven't seen Shelia either, have you?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”