So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
glowery

So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Postby glowery » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:40 pm

Do you think this will be enough to keep Nick and Phyllis together? I don't. So far Nick has not shown me he is in any way ready to be a Father again.

heart and soul

Re: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Postby heart and soul » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:08 am

I don't think Nick is ready or mature enough to be a father. I think he is a father to Noah because Sharon is a good mother to Noah. Nick tries to compete with Sharon. Nick is a little boy in a man's body.

glowery

Postby glowery » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:21 am

I think Nick was a good Father to both Noah and Cassie and I don't feel he has been in competition with Sharon over parenting. I just think Nick is wanting this baby for all the wrong reasons. It is not going to heal his heart like I think he thinks it is going to.

Shys

Postby Shys » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:12 am

Nick and sharon were on the same page when it came to noah. They talked about the situations if noah did something bad. I think phyllis and nick would clash on the parenting. Phyllas has no morals and nick seems to try to teach the child right and wrong.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:29 am

I think Nick will have to show Phyllis how to care for the baby, as she has never raised a child from infancy. I do not think he will want her to return to work after 2 weeks, after the baby is born. If the baby, is really Nicks, I feel he will do his best to be a good father.If the baby, is not his, I just do not think he will stick around, forever.

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:05 am

I am still holding out hope that the baby is Jacks. But in the event is really is Nick's. I don't know that Nick and Phyllis have a strong enough foundation or the glue to hold them together. I don't see Phyllis being patient enough to handle a baby at this point in her life. After the newness wears off, she will hire a nanny and when the baby becomes school age, she will send her off to boarding school.

lestress

Postby lestress » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:10 am

phyllis had a nanny for Daniel and she was at home all day in a small apartment except, of course, when she wasn't out trying to run people down with an automobile or start fires in motel rooms. :-)

glowery

Postby glowery » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:47 am

Quote kimyla: I am still holding out hope that the baby is Jacks. But in the event is really is Nick's. I don't know that Nick and Phyllis have a strong enough foundation or the glue to hold them together. I don't see Phyllis being patient enough to handle a baby at this point in her life. After the newness wears off, she will hire a nanny and when the baby becomes school age, she will send her off to boarding school.

I think for the most part patience comes with age, so we will have to wait and see what happens.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:20 am

What? Nick is thilled about his daughter. From what I have read and heard he is much happier and more excited about this baby than he ever was with the kids Sharon had.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:22 am

Nick and Phyllis would have to take lessons for their marriage to be any weaker than that train wreck of a marriage he had with Sharon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”