Why does Sharon still dress like a teenager who stole her mom's Frederick's of Hollywood credit card?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
DearMe

Why does Sharon still dress like a teenager who stole her mom's Frederick's of Hollywood credit card?

Postby DearMe » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Seriously, the woman has to be in her forties, and yet she still dresses like a high school girl desperate for a date. Cold shoulders, off-the-shoulder, lingerie looks . . . get real, costume designer.

drewxjacobs

Re: Why does Sharon still dress like a teenager who stole her mom's Frederick's of Hollywood credit card?

Postby drewxjacobs » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:07 pm

I love Sharon's clothes. She's had a couple of off the shoulder tops on for a couple of days, but I always think her wardrobe is appropriate even when the others are not.

dawn888

Re: Why does Sharon still dress like a teenager who stole her mom's Frederick's of Hollywood credit card?

Postby dawn888 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:33 pm

i don't see anything wrong with her clothes, i love that sharon gets to wear jeans alot, makes it feel more real.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:59 pm

DearMe wrote:Seriously, the woman has to be in her forties, and yet she still dresses like a high school girl desperate for a date. Cold shoulders, off-the-shoulder, lingerie looks . . . get real, costume designer.
Sharon still has a flawless body. I think she can wear anything and her outfits look whimsical & fun, not cheap & tawdry.

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:00 am

DearMe wrote:Seriously, the woman has to be in her forties, and yet she still dresses like a high school girl desperate for a date. Cold shoulders, off-the-shoulder, lingerie looks . . . get real, costume designer.

Because she is still that girl desperate for a date! :lol: :lol: Same hair, same clothes, same couch!

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:03 am

Riskybeee wrote:

Because she is still that girl desperate for a date! :lol: :lol: Same hair, same clothes, same couch!

Of all people, Sharon is the one who has always had men chasing after her & wanting to marry her.

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:51 am

drewxjacobs wrote:I love Sharon's clothes. She's had a couple of off the shoulder tops on for a couple of days, but I always think her wardrobe is appropriate even when the others are not.

I completely agree.... I think Sharons clothes are usually spot on and appropriate! Her fashion sense is nothing like Fredericks of Hollywood :roll: but unfortunately for those who do not like Sharon everything she does is wrong; in their eyes :lol: :lol:

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:59 am

ANorris wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:I love Sharon's clothes. She's had a couple of off the shoulder tops on for a couple of days, but I always think her wardrobe is appropriate even when the others are not.

I completely agree.... I think Sharons clothes are usually spot on and appropriate! Her fashion sense is nothing like Fredericks of Hollywood :roll: but unfortunately for those who do not like Sharon everything she does is wrong; in their eyes :lol: :lol:

There seems to be 2 thread exact title, my opinion yes she has a fantastic body. She owns and runs coffeehouse so when she is to be working, jeans t shirts crimson lights apron that is more the style. Not these fancy outfits that could get ruined with coffee spills etc.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:39 pm

ANorris wrote:

Exactly! I like Phyllis & Lauren all right but their clothes often look as if they were pulled from the hoochie mama rack. For awhile, Ashley dressed from that rack as well. In my humble opinion, Sharon wears some great clothes and she always looks great in them.

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Blue 501 wrote:
Riskybeee wrote:

Of all people, Sharon is the one who has always had men chasing after her & wanting to marry her.

LOL then cheating on her and leaving her! I have never seen much chasing by the men as she was always available. :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”