My Thoughts On Mishael Morgan/Hillary

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eightsandnines

Re: My Thoughts On Mishael Morgan/Hillary

Postby Eightsandnines » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:38 am

kayline12 wrote:I read a rumor at DR I believe that she will die in a car crash.

What is DR? Not sure I've heard of that one.
What a horrible way to die... why can't they just recast characters... ??

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:37 am

Eightsandnines wrote:
kayline12 wrote:I read a rumor at DR I believe that she will die in a car crash.

Sorry it wasn't Daytime Royalty is was Soap Opera Network.

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:43 pm

kayline12 wrote:
Eightsandnines wrote:

Sorry it wasn't Daytime Royalty is was Soap Opera Network.

It's ok. I have never heard of Daytime Royalty..

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:00 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:It's their loss, and it's a big one. There isn't a bigger *itch on YR than Hillary and she's going to be sorely missed by the huge fanbase of HEVON. I don't know what she wanted in terms of a contract, but they should have given it to her.
My question is how will she go out? Is Hillary going to lose the baby and leave, get fed up with Devon and take off or be killed? No matter how she ends you can believe MM will knock it out of the park. I hope GH is fortunate enough to get her. She is exactly the boost they need over there.

ITA MM leaving is Y&R's loss. From what I read, MM said she had done the role for 5 years and didn't want to get typecast as a soap actress. MM is very talented and still young enough to hit it big in primetime or movies. I wish her the very best.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:31 pm

kayline12 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:It's their loss, and it's a big one. There isn't a bigger *itch on YR than Hillary and she's going to be sorely missed by the huge fanbase of HEVON. I don't know what she wanted in terms of a contract, but they should have given it to her.
My question is how will she go out? Is Hillary going to lose the baby and leave, get fed up with Devon and take off or be killed? No matter how she ends you can believe MM will knock it out of the park. I hope GH is fortunate enough to get her. She is exactly the boost they need over there.

ITA MM leaving is Y&R's loss. From what I read, MM said she had done the role for 5 years and didn't want to get typecast as a soap actress. MM is very talented and still young enough to hit it big in primetime or movies. I wish her the very best.

So do I. No matter where she lands I know it will be great. I tend to keep an eye on the careers of my favorite former soap stars, so I will definitely be watching her.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:59 pm

i like the naughtie characters maybe they will hire a new Hillary... Hey they hired a new Hope Logan...

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Barbyboo wrote:i like the naughtie characters maybe they will hire a new Hillary... Hey they hired a new Hope Logan...

I wish they'd recast vs rumored of killing her..

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:44 pm

MM is too talented and too young to stay in daytime. Look at Shemar Moore, Justin Hartly and others who have successfully moved to primetime. I am looking forward to seeing her in primetime or on film.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”