Summer Looks Like a Supermodel!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janesBydiction

Re: Summer Looks Like a Supermodel!

Postby janesBydiction » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Most fashion models tend to be at least 5'9 with a BMI under 19. Summer is very pretty, and looks nice all the time, but I would not classify her aesthetic as modelesque.

Honestly, the only woman on this show that truly could be a fashion model is Abby. She has the height and the frame.

AudreyYR

Postby AudreyYR » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:36 pm

minewrx wrote:t That girl is stunning! I'm jealous! :D

Seriously? Super models are tall and thin, more like Abby.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 pm

AudreyYR wrote:
minewrx wrote:t That girl is stunning! I'm jealous! :D

Seriously? Super models are tall and thin, more like Abby.

Ok, so Abby is the supermodel and Summer the Playboy Centerfold. Bottom line both girls are gorgeous!

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:41 am

tweeterz wrote:
ANorris wrote:How many short, squat supermodels have there ever been?? OH that's right, none! The girl is pretty but supermodel- that's laughable she is WAY too short for a supermodel!! Now the character of Abbey could fit the bill...easily!

Wow that sounds mean. I think all of these girls are pretty.

How could that possibly be considered MEAN LOL...? I said she was pretty but Too SHORT to be a supermodel! :lol: :roll:

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:02 am

Summer got a very nice welcome back from the show and she has been front and center since the day she came back. The boards only represent a fraction of Y&R's viewers. The powers that be do focus groups, as well as mail intake, in additon to the boards to gage fan reaction.[/quote]

I'm sure she did and yes she is a pretty woman as are the rest of the ladies on the show, but "For Me" I don't see supermodel.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:13 am

ANorris wrote:
tweeterz wrote:
ANorris wrote:How many short, squat supermodels have there ever been?? OH that's right, none! The girl is pretty but supermodel- that's laughable she is WAY too short for a supermodel!! Now the character of Abbey could fit the bill...easily!

How could that possibly be considered MEAN LOL...? I said she was pretty but Too SHORT to be a supermodel! :lol: :roll:

The short and squat comment is what I consider mean.But hey if it makes you feel better,.

buckeye1995

Postby buckeye1995 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:17 pm

My choice is Hillary. That is one beautiful woman.

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:28 am

Pretty girl but does does not have the supermodel body like Abby and Lilly.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:29 am

ANorris wrote:
tweeterz wrote:

It isn't mean or bashing in any way. Summer/HK is not tall as models generally need to be.
Good figure yes.....but that's what they are paid to be. They must spend hours every day with trainers.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:36 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
ANorris wrote:

It isn't mean or bashing in any way. Summer/HK is not tall as models generally need to be.
Good figure yes.....but that's what they are paid to be. They must spend hours every day with trainers.[/quote]

If I wouldn't say it to their face I consider it mean. And I would never tell a beautiful young girl that she was too short and squat . But that is just how I work.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”