Spoiler: Guess who is coming to Y&R!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gommie

Re: Spoiler: Guess who is coming to Y&R!!

Postby gommie » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Yes he is, I saw this in another thread last week...

emmyg1975

Postby emmyg1975 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:32 pm

It was annouced last week that he would be on the show, but it was just released today by SONY that Nick arranges for Trace Adkins to serenade Phyllis on their Anniversary!!!!

I guess the latest rumors of the demise of PHICK is once again "in the can"...the trash can!!!!

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:38 pm

Quote emmyg1975: It was annouced last week that he would be on the show, but it was just released today by SONY that Nick arranges for Trace Adkins to serenade Phyllis on their Anniversary!!!!

I guess the latest rumors of the demise of PHICK is once again "in the can"...the trash can!!!!
The Pope is supposed to visit the US soon! Maybe he could cannonize her as well!

ThinLine

Postby ThinLine » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:40 pm

I Know ... I just Type there already...and to me I love country music.... Do You?

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:46 pm

Quote emmyg1975: It was annouced last week that he would be on the show, but it was just released today by SONY that Nick arranges for Trace Adkins to serenade Phyllis on their Anniversary!!!!

Yes how exciting now hopefully they can dance the two step all the way to divorce court.

emmyg1975

Postby emmyg1975 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:54 pm

only in your dreams....

PHICK is not going anywhere anytime soon...and it looks like TPTB are doing alot to highlight their IT couple!!!

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:00 pm

Quote emmyg1975: only in your dreams....

PHICK is not going anywhere anytime soon...and it looks like TPTB are doing alot to highlight their IT couple!!!

You dream, I'll stay wide awake when it comes to soapland because one minuet your the:
IT couple today, BS couple tomorrow it's always the same in soapland. Nothing last forever.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Since you are obviously on the 'inside' please tell us who ARE these PTB who give you all the inside scoop. Name, names please and 'quotes' from all these PTB. And who of TPTB characterize this couple as the IT couple? Certainly you have that inside information. And please don't quote from the rags - we all know these stupid, supposed actor's storyline interviews are contrived - you'd have to be a moron not to know that!

gommie

Postby gommie » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Quote Eppy:

Since you are obviously on the 'inside' please tell us who ARE these PTB who give you all the inside scoop. Name, names please and 'quotes' from all these PTB. And who of TPTB characterize this couple as the IT couple? Certainly you have that inside information. And please don't quote from the rags - we all know these stupid, supposed actor's storyline interviews are contrived - you'd have to be a moron not to know that!

LOL LOL ...I think that might be just a might bit too much pressure!! LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”