FEN

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
reelman

FEN

Postby reelman » Sun May 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Isn't it about time that Fen came back as a partner with his father I am sure he has past the bar exam by now,considering he was much older than Charlie and mattie who was kids when he left for college

Lifetime Viewer

Re: FEN

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sun May 27, 2018 7:22 pm

My gosh, it looks like Mal Young has completely written out Michael Baldwin and Lauren off the canvas completely. I miss them so much, and now we have Summer Newman returning. Too much sickening stuff for me.

Gigikins

Postby Gigikins » Sun May 27, 2018 7:42 pm

reelman wrote:Isn't it about time that Fen came back as a partner with his father I am sure he has past the bar exam by now,considering he was much older than Charlie and mattie who was kids when he left for college

Agreed. I loved the actor cast as Fen. It would be a brilliant move for a younger generation summer story but I don't trust this writing regime anyway so they will probably bomb anyway. So maybe just not. Wait til someone capable is at the helm.

I sure do miss Michael though. :roll:

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Mon May 28, 2018 1:59 am

The actor portraying Fen comes to get a recurring role on a new show. Then he will not return to YR anytime soon. A And I don't think MY wants to bring back him. And it's better he doesn't bring back because he'll ruin him since he dislikes his family.

I miss Lauren and Michael on my screen. He should be on like a couple, they're vets.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:03 am

reelman wrote:Isn't it about time that Fen came back as a partner with his father I am sure he has past the bar exam by now,considering he was much older than Charlie and mattie who was kids when he left for college

I would love for Fen and Michael to work together.

Where has Michael been lately.....

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:05 am

Lifetime Viewer wrote:My gosh, it looks like Mal Young has completely written out Michael Baldwin and Lauren off the canvas completely. I miss them so much, and now we have Summer Newman returning. Too much sickening stuff for me.

I know I will be ff all of Summer's scenes! :roll:

1gypsy soul

Postby 1gypsy soul » Mon May 28, 2018 9:18 am

The actor who portrays Fen is doing very well on night time tv and don't think he'll be back anytime soon but maybe a recast might work

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Mon May 28, 2018 10:48 am

It will be interesting how they write for Summer. If she returns as the whining girl, it will be hard to watch.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”