Soaps Spoiler Digest for May 28-June 1: Summer Previews, Furious and Frustrated

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Matt

Soaps Spoiler Digest for May 28-June 1: Summer Previews, Furious and Frustrated

Postby Matt » Sun May 27, 2018 11:31 am

TigerEyes017

Re: Soaps Spoiler Digest for May 28-June 1: Summer Previews, Furious and Frustrated

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:01 pm

:o
Thanks for sharing. Looks interesting.

Lifetime Viewer

Re: Soaps Spoiler Digest for May 28-June 1: Summer Previews, Furious and Frustrated

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sun May 27, 2018 7:16 pm

"Devon learns something that he was not expecting...." Does this mean that Devon learns that he cannot have children?

What does everyone think?

Meanwhile, I sure wish Mal Young would begin to write for Michael Baldwin and Lauren. I miss them so much.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon May 28, 2018 1:26 pm

I wonder what secret Victor will reveal, that he knew christian was Adam's son all along? That he had something to do with messing with Charlie's video revealing Jack isn't a blood abbot? That he knows what happened with J.T? I am interested in seeing what Victor says to shake up the Newmans. If its that truth about J.T, and I mean if he exposes EVERYTHING, I might have to say GO Victor on that lol. I can't stand the dark knight, but I will have to give him a high five if he can be the one to move this JT crap along and closer to the end.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”