Nikki-Abby-Arturo spoilers

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
takerkid

Nikki-Abby-Arturo spoilers

Postby takerkid » Sat May 26, 2018 2:18 pm

So Nikki is gonna see Abby and Arturo kissing and confront Abby. She's gonna tell her that she slept with Arturo. The question is why. Nikki seems like she's reinvested in her marriage to Victor. They decided to close their marriage so it's not like she can pursue anything with Arturo. I guess maybe Abby is too close a relative. Nikki's jealousy, while humorous, sounds like a personal problem to me.

Bresean

Re: Nikki-Abby-Arturo spoilers

Postby Bresean » Sat May 26, 2018 9:04 pm

takerkid wrote:So Nikki is gonna see Abby and Arturo kissing and confront Abby. She's gonna tell her that she slept with Arturo. The question is why. Nikki seems like she's reinvested in her marriage to Victor. They decided to close their marriage so it's not like she can pursue anything with Arturo. I guess maybe Abby is too close a relative. Nikki's jealousy, while humorous, sounds like a personal problem to me.

I believe Nikki is jealous, but Arturo can see whoever he wants too, I guess Nikki miss that young meat. I hear that Nikki and Abby will have words about Arturo, but if Nikki smacks Abby over this, I bet Abby will smack Nikki back good and hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sat May 26, 2018 9:19 pm

In my opinion, this affair with Arturo has made Nikki look like a total fool. I know some people don't agree with me, but the character of Nikki would have never done this. Nikki was always a class act, and her character is not a class act for me anymore. The character has made a total fool of herself. In addition, I have found this whole story of Nikki and Arturo to be not only foolish, but extremely boring.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sat May 26, 2018 11:23 pm

takerkid wrote:So Nikki is gonna see Abby and Arturo kissing and confront Abby. She's gonna tell her that she slept with Arturo. The question is why. Nikki seems like she's reinvested in her marriage to Victor. They decided to close their marriage so it's not like she can pursue anything with Arturo. I guess maybe Abby is too close a relative. Nikki's jealousy, while humorous, sounds like a personal problem to me.

Because Abby should know he is a Nikki's leftover. I would not like it if my BF slept with my stepmother. Nikki is doing the right thing.

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Sun May 27, 2018 8:03 am

Bresean wrote:

I believe Nikki is jealous, but Arturo can see whoever he wants too, I guess Nikki miss that young meat. I hear that Nikki and Abby will have words about Arturo, but if Nikki smacks Abby over this, I bet Abby will smack Nikki back good and hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that’s something I’d like to see. I don’t think Nikki was sexually ready to pass on her afternoon delight with Arturo. And as always she is jealous of #1. Having to compete with a younger beautiful woman and #2. She’s related and #3. She can’t control neither of them.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Sun May 27, 2018 9:15 am

Lifetime Viewer wrote:In my opinion, this affair with Arturo has made Nikki look like a total fool. I know some people don't agree with me, but the character of Nikki would have never done this. Nikki was always a class act, and her character is not a class act for me anymore. The character has made a total fool of herself. In addition, I have found this whole story of Nikki and Arturo to be not only foolish, but extremely boring.

I'm with you I found it to be totally uninteresting and a waste of the character.

anytownUSA

Postby anytownUSA » Sun May 27, 2018 9:34 am

Nikki has never been a class act, she has always acted like the trash that she is. Trash covered up by money.

JustOneView

Postby JustOneView » Sun May 27, 2018 10:40 am

fightcrab wrote:

Because Abby should know he is a Nikki's leftover. I would not like it if my BF slept with my stepmother. Nikki is doing the right thing.

I agree. Transparency should rule the day here.
If high and mighty 5 o’clock shadow Arturo wants to develop an honest relationship with a young lady in his own orbit and generation, he should fess up and lay out (pardon the pun) his gigolo type fling with her step Mom granny Nikki. The problem is that the writers have dumbed down Abby so much that they make her unaware she is being played for a physical bump & grind doll.

And they are going down to Miami? Will she learn a lesson too late that Little Havana’s influences are not a match for the uppity wealthy trust fund daughter of Victor Newman?

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:23 am

haha. Maybe it's time for me to catch up & start watching again (now that I have finished all 3 episodes of "La Raina del Sur". :mrgreen:)

bridel

Postby bridel » Sun May 27, 2018 11:26 am

Bresean wrote:

i would love to see someone smack that uppidity witch nikki. would be worth watching

Return to “The Young and the Restless”