cdn. spoiler, faith gets it right

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: cdn. spoiler, faith gets it right

Postby janetb » Sat May 26, 2018 2:43 pm

Gigikins wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:They are not going to let Faith stop them from being together. No parent would if this was real. She will be alright with it. She loves her mommy and daddy.

Ok so NOW faiths feelings don't matter but when it came to anyone else Nick was with then it was "poor Faith", "what about Faith".... :lol:

It wasn't Faith's decision when she wanted them together either, but she was defended for that, just a little girl who wanted her family back.

ShuisandEvian

Postby ShuisandEvian » Sun May 27, 2018 12:22 am

I agree with Faith. Who cares? Sharon and Nick are toxic. They never last in the past, so they wont now.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Sun May 27, 2018 2:25 am

I think as long as Mal is there, Faith will come around (it’s already begun). Shick is in. Loving it. :D

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun May 27, 2018 6:16 am

Soulsistah wrote:I think as long as Mal is there, Faith will come around (it’s already begun). Shick is in. Loving it. :D

yup, different writers do different things..

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Sun May 27, 2018 2:25 pm

;) Yup, Faith’s sceptism makes perfect sense based on how other HWs wrote them. But things seem different this time. :D

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Sun May 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Soulsistah wrote:;) Yup, Faith’s sceptism makes perfect sense based on how other HWs wrote them. But things seem different this time. :D

Faith's reaction makes me think Mal is serious about keeping shick going. I think she's afraid b/c when it ends between sharon and nick it ends badly and she loses out. She's so smart and perceptive and reminds me a lot of sharon in that way, but I think faith does want her parents together when its all said and done.

skiwoman55

Postby skiwoman55 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:40 am

Faith is an entitled young girl who should be happy that her parents are back together.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”