Please Let Sharon find another man

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mumu777

Please Let Sharon find another man

Postby Mumu777 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:27 pm

Young

What is the purpose of Sharon and Nick reuniting when they are going to break up in the next three months.

I would have been a supporter of Nick and Sharon if Nick did not blame Sharon for every situation that goes on. Even when it is someone else fault, Sharon still is the blame.

In the next three months, they are going to break apart because of the JT murder case. Nick is going to blame Sharon for the entire thing when it was Phyllis idea to keep it a secret.

And Nick will say, I can't let Faith stay in the house with someone who covers up a murder

And Sharon will say seriously, Nick?

The repetitive cycle will start all over again

Pluto208

Re: Please Let Sharon find another man

Postby Pluto208 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:07 am

Since everyone, including the viewers, is expecting shick to split once the secret is out, maybe this time it will be different.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 am

Let this play out!

We all might be surprised! :mrgreen:

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat May 26, 2018 9:25 am

Why not just have Dylan return I found that he was better for Sharon than Nick. Maybe they can have a child of their own now.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:52 am

SadieM wrote:Why not just have Dylan return I found that he was better for Sharon than Nick. Maybe they can have a child of their own now.

Phyllis can have Dylan since she likes doing brothers..... :lol:

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Sat May 26, 2018 10:59 am

cinderella2 wrote:
SadieM wrote:Why not just have Dylan return I found that he was better for Sharon than Nick. Maybe they can have a child of their own now.

That is funny considering that Sharon has done 5brothes. Phyllis has done 2.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:33 am

Mumu777 wrote:Young

What is the purpose of Sharon and Nick reuniting when they are going to break up in the next three months.

I would have been a supporter of Nick and Sharon if Nick did not blame Sharon for every situation that goes on. Even when it is someone else fault, Sharon still is the blame.

In the next three months, they are going to break apart because of the JT murder case. Nick is going to blame Sharon for the entire thing when it was Phyllis idea to keep it a secret.

And Nick will say, I can't let Faith stay in the house with someone who covers up a murder

And Sharon will say seriously, Nick?

The repetitive cycle will start all over again

Sharon is where she should be. These two should never been touched years ago. There is ton's that want these two together. Phyllis has covered up for murder three times or more Sasha Green, Dr. Tim Reed, and J.T. they are not going to break up over J.T. cause Nick will understand she was protecting his precious mother.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:38 am

Gnuc wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:

Lol. Phyllis kissed Victor and was expecting sex from him behind Jack back, and he pushed her away, she kissed Adam in the AC, and lets not forget she kissed Kyle. Phyllis done more than two, if you count kissing. :P

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat May 26, 2018 11:49 am

She kissed Adam ages ago when he was played by Chris Engen. I think the writers were trying to experiment to see who had the most compatibility with Adam. It did not work because as I recall the boards lit up about their not having chemistry.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Sat May 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Gnuc wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:

It seems to me both ladies like doing brothers so what the heck is the diff? 3 or 4 or 5 its been done by both so I guess they are both equally as bad. ???

Return to “The Young and the Restless”