Fan-freaking-tastic Messa Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
takerkid

Re: Fan-freaking-tastic Messa Spoiler

Postby takerkid » Sat May 26, 2018 5:39 pm

SadieM wrote:Mariah in a gay storyline is fine but just not with boring dull Tessa. And after all the rejections experienced by Mariah when she approached Tessa and stealing Mariah's lyrics, Mariah is going to look like a doormat if she pursues Tessa again. I think Tessa will want another well connected person and will go for Kyle and the same old plot will take place again, only worse. And I wish Tessa would not sing and strum the guitar.

Tessa isn't dull. They just haven't done anything with her since February. Mariah has forgiven Tessa. It's gonna happen. Even Kyle sees it. Oh and CF can sing. She may not be your taste in music but she can sing.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat May 26, 2018 6:09 pm

I think she's extremely dull and very irritating. Mariah deserves better. I never liked Tessa. I find her a real dud of a character.

DAW234

Postby DAW234 » Sun May 27, 2018 10:17 am

Putting them together is fine. But OMG stop the god-awful singing. Nails on a chalkboard.

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sun May 27, 2018 10:29 am

SadieM wrote:I think she's extremely dull and very irritating. Mariah deserves better. I never liked Tessa. I find her a real dud of a character.

I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, it seems that there is nothing we can do except stop watching YR. It honestly takes care of itself. I have 3 episodes of YR right now on my DVR, and I have no wish to watch these episodes. I'm completely caught up on BB, because BB is much more interesting to me than YR.

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Sun May 27, 2018 11:12 am

DAW234 wrote:Putting them together is fine. But OMG stop the god-awful singing. Nails on a chalkboard.

It may not be your cup of tea but it's not God-awful.

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Sun May 27, 2018 12:04 pm

SadieM wrote:I think she's extremely dull and very irritating. Mariah deserves better. I never liked Tessa. I find her a real dud of a character.

That’s the part I simply don't get. Why does she deserve better? What's so wrong with Tessa? She's beautiful and talented. She enjoyed their kiss, a lot. She's never once denied having feelings for Mariah. She's tried to dodge the question but whether that was because she was trying to supress her feelings or because she simply didn't wanna hurt Noah is hard to tell. Mariah always came first even when she was with Noah and now that he's hopefully maturing in Mumbai, there's nothing standing in their way. Yes she hurt Mariah when she used her words but in the history of betrayals on soaps that was small time. Them finding their way to each other finally is a beautiful thing.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sun May 27, 2018 12:29 pm

For many reasons the majority of viewers don't want them together. Why MY is pushing it? I can do easily without a lesbian s/l at all. It does not interest me. I like Tessa, she is great, I prefer her with Kyle.

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Sun May 27, 2018 12:38 pm

fightcrab wrote:For many reasons the majority of viewers don't want them together. Why MY is pushing it? I can do easily without a lesbian s/l at all. It does not interest me. I like Tessa, she is great, I prefer her with Kyle.

Maybe because he wants Genoa City to resemble the rest of America.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sun May 27, 2018 12:43 pm

takerkid wrote:
fightcrab wrote:For many reasons the majority of viewers don't want them together. Why MY is pushing it? I can do easily without a lesbian s/l at all. It does not interest me. I like Tessa, she is great, I prefer her with Kyle.

Maybe because he wants Genoa City to resemble the rest of America.

Well, as I said most viewers don't want them together. Period. And GC does not resemble the real America. Just look at the JT murder.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Sun May 27, 2018 1:09 pm

Tessa is just dull and doesn’t fit. I’ve felt this way since she first came to GC. Zzzz.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”