Fan-freaking-tastic Messa Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
takerkid

Fan-freaking-tastic Messa Spoiler

Postby takerkid » Fri May 25, 2018 4:46 pm

According to Monday's recap, MY took more positive steps towards reuniting or properly uniting Messa. Mariah and Tessa attend Hillary's memorial day party and Tessa performs (yay!) I don't know if she sings their song but Mariah said she'd cheer her on. Kyle asks Tessa out but she turns him down flat. He then talks to Mariah and tells her that he thinks Tessa is into her. I can't wait to watch the episode and see how they interact.
#TeamMessa

Nezy

Re: Fan-freaking-tastic Messa Spoiler

Postby Nezy » Fri May 25, 2018 5:26 pm

I had a feeling Messa was still going to happen. Mal took a step back and regrouped, but his intention never changed. I am ready for Tessa to go tbh, but if Mal can write something really great with these two then I am okay with things evolving between Mariah/Tessa.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Fri May 25, 2018 6:38 pm

Nezy wrote:I had a feeling Messa was still going to happen. Mal took a step back and regrouped, but his intention never changed. I am ready for Tessa to go tbh, but if Mal can write something really great with these two then I am okay with things evolving between Mariah/Tessa.

I have to admit Tessa is very beautiful and she sings freekin fantastic these two could grow on me to.

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Fri May 25, 2018 9:46 pm

takerkid wrote:According to Monday's recap, MY took more positive steps towards reuniting or properly uniting Messa. Mariah and Tessa attend Hillary's memorial day party and Tessa performs (yay!) I don't know if she sings their song but Mariah said she'd cheer her on. Kyle asks Tessa out but she turns him down flat. He then talks to Mariah and tells her that he thinks Tessa is into her. I can't wait to watch the episode and see how they interact.
#TeamMessa

HooRAY!!! SLowest story ever, but whatever!

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Tessa is dull and boring and I don't like her singing. Time for her to go. She will also help demolish Mariah's character who is at her worst when she gets "needy." I turn the stations or fast forward when she sings. Maybe Kyle will be Tessa's next victim which would be unfortunate.

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Fri May 25, 2018 10:05 pm

SadieM wrote:Tessa is dull and boring and I don't like her singing. Time for her to go. She will also help demolish Mariah's character who is at her worst when she gets "needy." I turn the stations or fast forward when she sings. Maybe Kyle will be Tessa's next victim which would be unfortunate.

I couldn't agree with you more. It is very uninteresting and fast forward material. Where in the world are Michael Baldwin and Lauren Fenmore? I just do not understand. It is upsetting.
I miss Michael and Lauren so, so much. It is not fair.

Piperay

Postby Piperay » Sat May 26, 2018 4:44 am

I hope they put them together, Tessa and Mariah have more chemistry as a couple then any of the others pairs on the show. It would be wonderful!

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Sat May 26, 2018 4:54 am

So I watched the episode and the connection between Mariah and Tessa is all the way back. Mariah was relaxed and giggling with Tessa. She had that starry-eyed look every time she looked at her. Even Sharon saw the way they were interacting and could tell Mariah was feeling something. Mariah of course denied it but Tessa gave her a googly-eyed look after performing "America the Beautiful" and even Kyle picked up on the vibe. I guess it's gonna be a bit of a role reversal with Tessa finally accepting her feelings for Mariah, while Mariah will be skittish after getting rebuffed although the look on her face at the end said "could there really be a chance"? When she told Faith earlier in the episode that sometimes when you really someone you have to go for it, I felt like that line was clearly meant to apply to her situation with Tessa as much as Shick. When you fall as hard for someone as Mariah did for Tessa those feelings don't go magically go away. Clearly Mariah's grip on her feelings is slipping and it's about time.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:34 am

As long as Messa leaves town afterwards.....GREAT!

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat May 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Mariah in a gay storyline is fine but just not with boring dull Tessa. And after all the rejections experienced by Mariah when she approached Tessa and stealing Mariah's lyrics, Mariah is going to look like a doormat if she pursues Tessa again. I think Tessa will want another well connected person and will go for Kyle and the same old plot will take place again, only worse. And I wish Tessa would not sing and strum the guitar.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”