Spoiler: Billy and Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ShuisandEvian

Re: Spoiler: Billy and Phyllis

Postby ShuisandEvian » Sun May 27, 2018 2:29 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:You know the ratings could be these message boards people going too and going at one another talking how bad the show is and bashing characters and it's bound to not be good for the ratings. JMO.

True, I agree :lol: :lol:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:35 pm

ShuisandEvian wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:You know the ratings could be these message boards people going too and going at one another talking how bad the show is and bashing characters and it's bound to not be good for the ratings. JMO.

True, I agree :lol: :lol:

:P

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun May 27, 2018 5:08 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
SadieM wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:Blue501 you posted Yes! She put the moves on Kyle when he was much younger because she was trying to keep him away from Summer because she thought Summer was his half-sister.

She was with Jack when she put the moves on Kyle. And we still do not know for sure Summer is not Jack daughter.

Summer was never Jack's daughter. She's Nick's. Sharon admitted switching the DNA tests.

No one knows that. Everyone thought Victor would solve this, but no he retested Faith all over again with her carrying the brush in her bag for months and using it. :lol: Until Jack takes Summer out on his jet way out of town into another state, and do one for themselves than we none will know the true father of Summer.

All parties involved got retested....off screen.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:18 pm

No they never got retested. If they had than Victor would not went and retested Faith thinking he was doing Summer. :lol:

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 am

TigerEyes017 wrote:No they never got retested. If they had than Victor would not went and retested Faith thinking he was doing Summer. :lol:

You are quite correct...they did not get retested off screen! :roll:

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Mon May 28, 2018 7:53 am

ShuisandEvian wrote:
Nezy wrote:
I forgot about the kiss. It was such a terrible idea of the writers to have Phyllis do that. She's always been a character that relies on her sexuality with men, but that was just really unbelievable.

Phyllis and Billy work in the chemistry department, but a pairing needs more than that to be interesting. They seem to lack substance and I don't think Mal really knows what to do with them.

Agreed. Billy and Phyllis is the best pairing in a long time, but these writer don't know what they are doing in storyline wise. Not just Philly every couple on this show is lacking a good story line right now.

The writers don't write well for any couple or character. The show stinks right no. The writing is horrible.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon May 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Soulsistah wrote:Or, maybe Philly isn’t the best pairing and many people have expressed their loathing for them, but they’re Mal Pets who are being shoved down viewers throats as Mal tries to make them some power couple. Seems the ratings tell a different tale IMO. I have no interest in these selfish, mis-matched creatures.

I really liked Phyllis and Billy in the beginning, but the moment Billy used Phyllis's computer to help save B&S for Victoria was the last straw for me, and there is no going back from that. I am tired of Phyllis getting the short end of the stick in relationships. Although Mal has kept them drama free lately, I just don't buy that once billy finds out what really happened to Victoria that he wouldn't be changing his tune in a heartbeat.

I don't really look to pairings as a way to increase ratings, its never really about that especially for y&r. Billy and Phyllis have never been a ratings grab, their numbers when on stay in the negative, yet here we are still with Philly. I hope that since Mal really wants this pairing he can finally start to make things happen with the two. Right now, Phyllis's scenes with Jack is making me miss the pairing.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:12 pm

ANorris wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:No they never got retested. If they had than Victor would not went and retested Faith thinking he was doing Summer. :lol:

You are quite correct...they did not get retested off screen! :roll:

:P

Return to “The Young and the Restless”