Spoiler: Billy and Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lapue

Re: Spoiler: Billy and Phyllis

Postby lapue » Fri May 25, 2018 3:17 pm

I was thinking the same thing on today’s show when she was talking to Kyle.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:24 pm

lapue wrote:I was thinking the same thing on today’s show when she was talking to Kyle.

I thought they looked good together.

bridel

Postby bridel » Fri May 25, 2018 4:15 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:Im a Phyllis & Billy fan even though Im sickkk of seeing them have sex! I hope Phyllis doesnt end up with Kyle because that is just plain gross. First the 2 brothers then the son? She will almost be on Sharon level then.

She doesnt need to mess with Kyle AGAIN plus her daughter went with him. Hope the writers dont punish me like that....

phyllis don't care if the men are related. she has no morals whatsoever. she just wants sex, with who, doesn't matter

terriesingz

Postby terriesingz » Fri May 25, 2018 4:48 pm

no way. If they do that, I'm done. She belongs with Jack!

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:07 pm

bridel wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Im a Phyllis & Billy fan even though Im sickkk of seeing them have sex! I hope Phyllis doesnt end up with Kyle because that is just plain gross. First the 2 brothers then the son? She will almost be on Sharon level then.

She doesnt need to mess with Kyle AGAIN plus her daughter went with him. Hope the writers dont punish me like that....

phyllis don't care if the men are related. she has no morals whatsoever. she just wants sex, with who, doesn't matter

Right. :P

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri May 25, 2018 5:16 pm

I don't see a Phyllis and Kyle, and although Phyllis likes them younger at times I think Kyle would be too young for her taste.

I am curious to see how Billy and Phyllis's relationship is tested. I do like that Mal has given them some drama free time in their relationship so far, but I can already see that Billy is getting a little drunk from all the power he's been given lately. I just hope he remembers that when its given it can be easily taken away, and that he calms down a bit and humbles himself.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Fri May 25, 2018 5:20 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:Looks like their relationship next week is tested. If it does not work out, why not put her with Kyle. She was once interested in him and he's old enough to pick who he wants and we all know she loves them young. So why not ? They did kiss once in the Abbott living room.

I hope they break up as they are boring to me at this point. I want someone new for her, tired of the Abbott men.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:40 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
Blue 501 wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:Looks like their relationship next week is tested. If it does not work out, why not put her with Kyle. She was once interested in him and he's old enough to pick who he wants and we all know she loves them young. So why not ? They did kiss once in the Abbott living room.

Excellent idea, Madame! :lol:

Thank you Blue. It would be very interesting if the writers would take us there.

Yes! She put the moves on Kyle when he was much younger because she was trying to keep him away from Summer because she thought Summer was his half-sister.

ShuisandEvian

Postby ShuisandEvian » Fri May 25, 2018 11:03 pm

They're tested but her and billy will get back together. Mal loves them.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:02 am

Blue 501 wrote:

]

They ALL do it. Victor has had women who were married or lovers with his sons . Nikki shared at least 3 men with her daughter, never mind her DIL's. Ashely married her sister's husband, & had slept with a man Abby married. Abby, besides Stitch, slept with Summer's husband while they were still together. And on & on. Sharon just marries them when they ask her-she does not steal them from relatives they are married to. They just follow the script-they don't write them.

Sharon just marries them when they ask her-she does not steal them from relatives they are married to. They just follow the script-they don't write them.

I know they are just characters doing a scripted part and that they dont write them. Sharon might not steal the men from anyone but she sure do have a bunch of sex with them BEFORE she marries them. Nobody cant top Sharon on the show...she gets a trophy for screwing 3 brothers and a father!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”